John Wayne Picture Game #159

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,697 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #158? 4

1. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    2. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    3. brick (0) 0%
    4. Ethan (1) 25%
    5. Tbone (0) 0%
    6. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    7. chester7777 (1) 25%
    8. Colorado Bob (0) 0%
    9. dukefan1 (2) 50%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4303 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a tie!

The winners of game #157 are...

arthurarnell and Tbone :jump: :jump: :jump: Thanks for the laughs!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: YouI know the mice are bad around here anytime a person is wearing 2 mouse traps on their clothes.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke:"Buy this genuine imitation silk scarf today and I'll throw in this book and that little china pagoda for free."

Lady:"Throw yourself in as well and you got a deal."

Duke:"I generally don't go in for that sort'a thing with ladies that got pull tabs on their blouses."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Heck, I can't compete with T-Bone on this one! Too funny T-Bone!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Thanks Bob! Glad it gave you a chuckle!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Well my shoes are shined,let's go out.

• Loraine: What's that your cleaning out of the carpet. Looks like blood.

Duke: No, no it isn't. Your father and I had French Fries while we talked. I just knocked over the bottle of ketchup by accident.

Loraine: Oh, ok. Well, did he give you permission to marry me?

Duke: Um...yea. He was tickled to death with the idea. But he wanted me to tell you he went on an important business trip. And...um...he won't be back for the wedding. He..uh..won't be back for a long, long time.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "