John Wayne Picture Game #161

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,361 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #160? 6

1. chester7777 (0) 0%
    2. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    3. brick (0) 0%
    4. Tbone (2) 33%
    5. Colorado Bob (2) 33%
    6. Ethan (1) 17%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4322 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #159 is...

Tbone :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:Great line!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Man, those rulers hurt!

We're sorry sisters. We won't drink & curse anymore! :teeth_smile:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)

• Duke: I told you they knew Karate, havn't you ever heard of NUNJAS before. Come on Blankethead!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

Edited once, last by brick: changed my mind ().

• Duke: "If I told ya once, I told ya a thousand times! Them nuns don't take no sass but sass-parilla!"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Lee - them bouncers sure are tough at that bar

Duke - yeah im not gonna try and get in there again,lets find another bar

Lee - amen to that brother!

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Duke: You're a real funny man, Marvin. Real funny! Next time you open your mouth, do it when I'm not around.

Marvin: What? How should I have known they were not the strippers hired to dance at the party, but real Nuns collecting for the poor?

Duke: But did you have to say "While I have a lot of bad habits, those are two habits I want to get into"? We could been killed. That one Nun has a heck of an uppercut.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "