John Wayne Picture Game #162

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,171 times. The latest Post () was by ShortGrub.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #161? 5

1. Duke Wayne (0) 0%
    2. chester7777 (1) 20%
    3. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    4. brick (3) 60%
    5. Colorado Bob (0) 0%
    6. luckynedpepper (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 20%
    8. ShortGrub (0) 0%
    9. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link,http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4328 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a tie this week.

The winners of game #160 are...

Tbone and Colorado Bob :jump: :jump: :jump: Great job, guys!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Oliver: "Okay Duke, now that I have the fire going give me your hat and we'll get dinner cooking.

Duke: "Olie I'm not that hungry! For heaven's sake the studio commisary is going to be open in another five minutes!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Ollie: "I'm tellin' ya Duke, if you'd just wear the bowler hat you could be the next Stan Laurel! Trust Me! It'll work!"

Duke: "I dunno Ollie, are ya sure?"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Ollie: And after all those years of making movies with Stan, all I can pull out of my pocket is 35 cents and some lint. See? So, I fired Stan and came to make this movie with you. I'll be your new sidekick. Every western star needs a sidekick. Now, how about a catchy name? Ya got one for me?

Duke: How about Lunatic. Because you've lost your mind!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "