8000+ Post Club

There are 93 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 61,380 times. The latest Post () was by arthurarnell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congratulations on your 8800th post. I sort of missed this one, but you guys are posting dogs! Congrats on your many many accomplishments here. Keep it coming.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• SOS . . . . . . SOS . . . . . . Is this Chester and the Mrs. . . . . . makin' it to 8900? WOW! You guys rock. Hard to believe that I once had more posts than you! When was that? Forget it! Congratulations on that milestone. You lay the path out here and we are so proud of you. I appreciate all you have done as well. Keep it coming. You're getting closer to that magic 10!

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Oh my gosh! (bud)

We have not activated this thread in over (bump)2 years and 2 months.

:gossip:Now it is my pleasure to open this thread back up and Congradulate The Ringo Kid and his 8000th Post!:owned:

Young man, we are :wub:proud of you. :gora: You've posted like a maniac and have given us so much here. :beer:Thanks friend and keep it coming.:wacko:

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane:punk:

- John Wayne quote

• :ops:By the way, how did we miss you Keith. Congratulations on your many milestones in the 8000's posts. (bump)I think you were just sneaking by so we would miss you.:baaa::

(bud)This is your official 8000's Posting here on the:glare: message board. Your just about to leave for the 9000.:punk:

:rolleyes:See you at the 9000 post thread.:))):

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• Congrats, The Ringo Kid, on 8000 posts. WOW.

And Keith, how did your reaching 8000 posts and passing through all the milestones pass all our attentions? You didn't point it out, that how. Shame on you! Congrats, albeit a bit late.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Congrats, The Ringo Kid, on 8000 posts. WOW.

And Keith, how did your reaching 8000 posts and passing through all the milestones pass all our attentions? You didn't point it out, that how. Shame on you! Congrats, albeit a bit late.

Mark

Thanks both,
    I have never been one for blowing my own trumpet on these milestones,
    I am just happy, congratulating others.
    for their continued support of this forum

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Thank you Mike, Keith, Jim Sue and Mark--I cnat believe it happened already :(OO): but thank yall anyway and looking to see when 9 G happens :-)) According to a guy I know--he thinks the world ends as of August 13th.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..