What are the latest movies you bought on DvD/Blu-Ray?

There are 471 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 174,231 times. The latest Post () was by WaynamoJim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I again went Blockbuster and picked up four more blu-ray titles, this time for $5.99 each. Picked up Hulk, the one with Eric Bana and Sam Eliiot, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Fantastic Four, and Young Guns. Also picked up a copy of The Lone Ranger yesterday. And today, I was at another Best Buy other than my regular stop and found they had blu-ray copies of James Deans, Giant, East Of Eden, and Rebel Without A Cause. Also had blu-ray versions of Papillon, Bruce Lee's Enter The Dragon, and The Right Stuff.

• I bought the BR edition of Angel and the Badman. WORTH IT! It is way sharper than any version I have seen before.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Just came from my local Sams Club where I found and bought Blu-ray copies of El Dorado and Gunfight At The OK Corral. Both were $9.98, which I thought was quite reasonable. They also had Hatari and the James Dean movies, Giant, Rebel Without A Cause, and East Of Eden for the same price, $9.98 each.

• Was at Best Buy the other day and they had BBC's, Life w/ Sir David Attenborough in Blu-ray on sale for $24.99 and I scooped it right up. It's usually about $60. It's on 4 discs and nearly 600 minutes long.

• All BlueRay- The Wild Bunch-$6.99,
    For Greater Glory",
    The Magnificent Seven Collection- $11.74 All four Magnificent Seven movies,
    Twelve O'Clock High-Gregory Peck,
    Mountain- Henry Fonda-Maureen O'hara.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• Last week I bought a new tv. Samsung Smart 3D LED. So, of course I had to get some 3D movies to play on it. First one was Man Of Steel, even though I already had the Blu-ray. Then this week, I bought The Wizard Of Oz in 3D. Yes, the one with Judy Garland. My wife and I saw it in 3D IMAX a few months back and it was fantastic, so I got the video. It was $20 at Best Buy. Also bought the 3D version of Predator and the Blu-ray of John Waynes The Cowboys. Put them all on for a few minutes to see the pq and all very, very good. Wizard Of Oz looked very good, but Predator was incredible in 3D. Predator was only $10 and The Cowboys was $8.

• I bought RoboCop - The Complete TV Series (6 Disc Set DVD) + RoboCop - The Prime Directives (4 Disc Set DVD).

Only for 35 euros by Amazon UK.It's a matter of time to take them in my hands.

Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.

• I bought RoboCop - The Complete TV Series (6 Disc Set DVD) + RoboCop - The Prime Directives (4 Disc Set DVD).

Only for 35 euros by Amazon UK.It's a matter of time to take them in my hands.

The package arrived today :pizza::hyper:.

Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.

Edited once, last by Big Jake Jr. ().

• Haven't bought it yet, but I will be hitting the sotre shortly to pick up a copy of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I did see this in theater when it came out late last winter and it was very, very good. One of the better Marvel movies since they've been coming out, though I think they're all quite good.
    Also, here's a few new Blu-ray releases that are coming in the next few weeks.
    A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum, with Zero Mostel and Phil Silvers is out this week
    The Great Race, with Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, and Natalie Wood, out this week.
    The Great Rain Robbery with Sean Connery, out next week.
    South Of St. Louis with Joel McRea, out on the 23rd.
    Distant Drums with Gary Cooper, out on the 23rd.
    Elmer Gantry with Burt Lancaster on the 23rd.
    Run Silent, Run Deep with Clark Gable and Glenn Ford on the 23rd.
    Taras Bulba with Yul Brynner and Tony Curtis on the 23rd
    Once Upon A Time In America: The Directors Cut with Robert DeNiro and James Woods on the 23rd.

• i bought this movie new to me. True Grit with Duke.lol! I have two other DVD's of Duke's True Grit, just bought an inexpensive Blue Ray.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• Ringo Kid- Boy you are a kid to not have seen Cheyenne in the fifties. My family watched Cheyenne all the time.
    Sigh, I wish I were 18 again. George Burns.