John Wayne Picture Game #202

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,586 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #201? 7

1. Hondo Duke Lane (1) 14%
    2. BILL OF PA (1) 14%
    3. brick (0) 0%
    4. Elly (0) 0%
    5. chester7777 (0) 0%
    6. ethanedwards (1) 14%
    7. Ethan (0) 0%
    8. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    9. Big Duke (1) 14%
    10. dukefan1 (3) 43%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4667 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #200 is...

chester7777. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

Man to waiter, So let me get this right its all you can eat for 30 cents but you only have one plate and one burger left.
    Waiter thats right
    Man: I'm glad were only a little bit hungry.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• what you say your all out of grub ........................oh no my belly is trying to eat my backbone now.....................

theres not even a few nuts to spare

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I'll have manicotti, yes and I'll have the chicken parmesan, yes and bring me chicken kiev, waiter ok lets see if I have it 3 plates of beans. yeah thats right.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• "Let me get this straight, that plate you have there is an authentic John Wayne from the Rio Bravo collection? How can that be when that movie hasn't been made yet?"

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Edited once, last by Hondo Duke Lane ().

• Guy in middle

Best cancel duke's dinner, when he heard where this toothpick was headed he got mighty sick looking!

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Waiter: so, here's your dinner.

Guy in the middle: What? where's the food. The sign outside said today's meal was a dollar a plate.

Waiter: Yup, and here's your plate. The food will be extra.

Duke: So, is the boot extra also?

Waiter: What boot?

Duke: The one I'm gonna put up your backside if there ain't a steak on my plate.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "