John Wayne visits the Harvard Lampoon

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,869 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Kevin

thanks for this I too am looking for the whole thing it was apparently filmed so if anyone comes across it please let me know thanks.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Great clip, but shame it was so short!!
    Elly keep looking for the whole shot!

I have seen the whole thing as part of a documentary or Tv program but not sure which one. With so many DVDs to go through it might take me a while to get to it. For some reason I think it may have been one of the eulogies done by the Networks in USA?

Will let you know when I fall over it again LOL

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• I wonder if there is a full clip of that Harvard vrs John Wayne anywhere. That would be great to see how Duke handled those radicals. Thanks Kevin for the CBS clip. I kinda remember that. I thought that was in color.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Where's the full clip? If anyone knows, Speak up! would love to see it!
    Should have arrested those little B....... who threw snowballs at him!!