This might get your blood to boil like it did mine.

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,763 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Today I was riding a City of Austin bus from N. Lamar to way down S. Congress to the Slaughter Lane Wal-Mart. Whle I was on the bus, two young people got on the bus. Normally I don't really pay any attention to whom gets on or off the bus and don't really care who rides.

Well, these two kids got on and I overheard some of their very silly and stupid conversation which what parts I did over hear-fully proved to me about most teachers these days arestark-raving mad liberals who are teaching THEIR beliefs to kids who still have mush for brains and that mush is being shaped into whatever form their liberal teachers and professors want.

Some of the comments they made that I overheard thank to them both talking rather loud were:

Oh how I hate this Country. I want to move out of it. I was thinking "who needs you two idiots? get the hell outta my country if you hate it so much?" "We don't need your kind."

These two kids were probably about 20-22 yr old. One was a male-the other a female. Both of these kids used the term "Fascists" I don't know how many times? They used it in reference to anyone who was not a Liberal-to anyone who either has attended and or supports those Tea Parties. They also used it in reference to the Fox network and to anyone who works at the Fox Network saying that their shows are ran by Fascists like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.

I was raging mad by then and felt like saying something to those kids. Those kids continued to say how fascist our Country is but that they were glad that this OCuntry was starting to turn to the left-and that the fascistFox Network was trying their best to undermine the great Obama (Lama-Ding-Dong) and his administration.

For one-those two sadly misinformed kids don't know what the heck Fascist means. I was going to say something but they got off the bus before I could say anything-and they were continuing their stupid conversation.

Something I noticed about these kids was how they were dressed for instance. The girl had on a ratty pair of faded and ripped blue jeans, and a black t-shirt with the peace symbol on it plus the letter "W" in a circle which had a line through it. I know thats a direct reference to Pres Bush Jr. The shirt also had anarchist slogans all over it too. The girl had purple and red hair, studs through her lips and cheeks, and other piercings. I saw by that that I knew where she got her education with and what crowd she hangs with. The boy had piercings in his eyelids, through his lips and God knows where ese? He had a Charles Manson-like beard, a dingy and battered Army OD Green blouse with a peace symbol patch on it amoung others which included a patch showing something to do with smoking pot. He also had painted on his blouse in white-stuff dealing w/ anarchy and such. I automatically dismissed this young dork as well.

Well, they got off the bus and two more wierdos go on-another young boy and girl duo. Thse two were those who liked dressing in all black cluthes and had various piercings and tattoos as well. These two were into that "Gothic" look. Well, they too started talking smack about out Country-rather-the boy did-the girl actually defended our Country and the Tea Party and Patriots ad such-which was to my extreme surprise. However, the boy continued to talk smack and to also praise his "messiah" Pres Oldd.

Someone in the back of the bus told the boy (in colorful language) to shut his yap or he was going to get it slapped shut. The boy wisely listened and shut his mouth.

Anyway, his was part of the garbage I heard on the bus. Those first two kids really need a dose of reality instilled in them and I kicked myself for not saying anything when I had the chance to.

Getting back to the first two idiots. I heard the both of them call all of our Soldiers nothing but Fascist Troops who all were nothing but baby killers. That enraged me even more and I could feel myself turning red with extreme anger. They said our soldiers were Fascists and nazies. To that I had to actually laugh because Fascists ARE Nazis-just with a slight difference in defination.

These two punks would not be able to tell who was and was not a nazi. I actually knew a real-dyed in the wool-Nazi who was a Nazi before and during WWII. This man wa salsoa Soldier wo was in a Waffen SS unit called "SS Sturmbrigade Langemarck" and was also that units only Knights Cross Recipient. his man andI were good friend-and no-im no nazi and do not agree with nazi beliefs. I wasfriends with thsi man because of his service as a Soldier who became a highly decoraed combat veteran. This man also did not share the same beliefs in things like killing helpless civilians and especially the Jews. But that all is a story for another time.

Anyway, this man was a Belgian Nazi-and he left Belgium to join the German Army. That aside, he was 5 foot 2 inches tall, and was one of the bravest men I hav eever met. As they say, dynamite always comes in small packages-it sure did in his case. The other very brave and great soldierand also highly decorated-that I hav emet was a British Victoria Cross Recipient whom I also became good friends with and whom was perfectly OK with me being friends with a German Knights Cross Recipient. The British Gent I speak of is: Captain Richard Wallace Annand of the Durham Light Infantry.

Sadly, both of these Gentlemen are now deceased.

Sorry for getting off the kids rding the bus thing-but I wanted to make sure it wa scear to anyone who reads tis post that they would know what it was about and with my relations with these two Vets was all about and also as a general reference to one of them being a ""fascist" and wat a "real" Fascist really is-and since those two kids didnt know what the heck they were talking about/ This also tells me that their former 1960s "Flower Children" too, did not know what the heck they were talking about?

Anyway, if anyone has any thought sabput these kids and this pos, i'd gladly like to read some toughts about this.

Thanks-_C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Thank God and the USA for the freedom of speech. Though you may not agree with their opinions, taking away their rights of speech would do more harm. I remember my teen and early adult days, and I imagine I might have sounded off in a radical way then. I was in the 80's so things were not 60's or today. Though I have lived through those times.

The best part you could have told those young people is this: It's easy to speak the way you do since you live on mom and pop's money, but when you start making the money, paying the bills and having to make these mundane decisions. I believe your speech will change in a hurry when you see your earnings go toward things you disagree with. Your opinion has no value, so enjoy what you say, and you can tell me to do whatever, but there will be a day when you will see what I'm telling you. When you turn 28 or so, I'd like to meet you and see what you have to say then.

They dress that way, because of their individualism, but it seems that it is a group thing myself, but I did as well in my time as did most of us. The radical thing in my time was the long hair. But I was able to cut it off. I'm not sure how they will be able to remove the tattoos. The piercings will grow over and seal up for the guys, but I also see more and more of us older folks doing the same thing.

Let them speak, it's their right. It's easy to criticize. You may drop another line like, if you have all the answers and can do better, maybe you should run for office .

Carl, I have been watching Dragnet on TV and the young people use the speech on that show and that was in the late 60's. There were a lot of young people who were respectful too. Unfortunately, some of those radicals from the 60's are the ones who are running the country today, but they have an overwhelming opposition out there with people who don't agree with them. All we have to do is get them out of office. Maybe that will happen this November if it's not too late.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Edited once, last by Hondo Duke Lane ().

• Hi Hondo, I fully agree with what you said especially the free speech part but, I still felt like bashiong their skulls in. How disrespectful for all our Soldiers who were killed during wars to speak that way. I could care less wha they sat in private but, if im forced into having to hear them, then they need to use some tack and speak more quietly as if in the library ;-))

Id defend their right to free speech but, after doing so, I also reserve the right to teah them a lesson or two as well ;-D

• Disrespect is their ignorance. I know how you feel and I think most of us do. What bothers me is the fact that some of our leaders are the ones who are showing disrespect to out soldiers and that's what should be bothering you the most.

That is the ones that are reflecting our young folks. They may not like war or what war does, but they are defending our country and helping other countries. They are more conceern in raising our taxes for health care.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• i say what goes round will come back and bite you big time on the butt so ringo just go with the flow they will get theirs sometime

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I sure hope so on all the above. After these two left, two more just like them got on. The only good thin=g about those two was that the female defended the country and made the male look like the fool he was.

• Every notice that most of us Conservatives will listen to other people's ideas but the Liberals want to shout you down unless you agree with them? They call us Fascists or worse. I can or have to listen to their ideas and put up with the way they dress, but when I wear my NRA jacket I get all kinds of comments, or even worse when I wear my Vietnam Era Veteran hat.
    One thing that I have never seen but I think I would have a real problem not reacting to or doing something to stop is some punks burning the American Flag!

My father fought on Iwo Jima and many of his best friends died there, friends of mine died in Vietnam, I did my 4 years and I feel very strongly about it.
    You will find most veterans against all war and or against our country were drafted.

If a Veteran who volunteered tells me he is against this or that I will listen to him. This is not to belittle draftees but most of them didn't want to go. In reading this I suddenly realize that is why it makes sense they would be against war or other things, so maybe I should try to understand them more.
    But I digress

How is destroying property, our countries flag, free speech?

Ben Cartwright SASS
    a good motto to live by
    "WWJWD"
    What would John Wayne Do"

• Ben, I too have never witnessed a flag burning, and I cannot tell you how I would react because of not being involved in it. I am bothered by this behavior as not only unpatriotic, but even as much as treasonous. This is a symbol of our freedom. It is respect for our country. It is our very lives. I don't agree with what the government does, especially now, but those who desecrate the flag have no respect for anyone even themselves.

If we can ever get through the shouting, I think they do it for one reason, and this is to tick us off. So, reacting to them is what they want; going off on them is their goal. If they achieve it, they are the winners. It's all about savage behavior. They want to prove that we are too stupid to have such a gift and they want to take that away from us.

I said once and I'll say it again, it's all about sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. They want to feel something artificial (sex), they want to get out of this reality (drugs), and they want to keep it in the mood always (rock-n-roll). To explain sex a little more, we are not talking about love, we are talking about feeling something that can't be felt without a physical stimulus. Love is complicated and sometimes hard, and they don't want to be tied down with such a responsibility. That is why they want abortions, so they don't have to take responsibility or at least make sure someone else takes care of the "brats." It may cramp their style.

Can you imagine our ancestors from 100 years ago seeing us today? I think they would cry. Cry seeing such a display that they see from this generation. This is the land of opportunity, not a land of privilege. This land is tough, real tough. Many died here making it as great as it is today, and we just spit in their faces because we are entitled to something without earning it. Wow, would my great grandparents be disappointed.

Did they die in vain? No, but our work is just beginning. We can give up or fight. Not with our fists, but with out words. Words of hope. Words of determination. Words of liberty. The Libs are out there and they want for themselves. They can have it but only on our conditions.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• Ringo - I live here in Austin, too (for now-I'm trying to get back to East Tennessee), and I'm always amazed at the ignorance of the local thugs who try to pass themselves off as "enlightened" by throwing words around that they don't know the meaning of. They wouldn't know a job if it bit 'em on the butt, and won't further their education either, as THAT is caving in to "the establishment," as it were. Don't waste your breath on them, as this is what they crave: attention. The chance to engage someone so they can spew whatever bile they're "currently" afflicted with so as to feel better about their pathetic exsistance

• Glad to know another Veteran is here and thank you for your service. I agree, I cant see how burning our flag is freedom of speech? Stupid aclu NEEDs to be shut down. Not long ago, I was on the bus again and passed someones house who was flying the flag upside down. Had I been able to get off near that house, I would have gone there to make things right.

On those kids using that term Fascists. Neitherone of them used it in any way that was correct. They think that everybody who is against Pres O-L-D-D, is a fascist. I personally take great offense at that and would have loved to have waded into those two young punks. My Dad was a WWII and Korean War vet, saw action over German skies and saw some ground action in Korea.

Not only those kids mouths spouting their professors propaganda but, they totally disrespected all of our war dead and active living vets. I can't tolerate that. Im in Austin, but can't wait till I get back to Corpus Christi-where many vets have retired to and there are loads of current active personnel. At least while they are there, that town aint going to turn into another Austin.

Dont get me wrong? the City itself is OK and the food I have had here is excellent-cept for walmart deli food) but I sure as heck do not want to live my life here-in the midst of so many wierdos.

• Ringo - I live here in Austin, too (for now-I'm trying to get back to East Tennessee), and I'm always amazed at the ignorance of the local thugs who try to pass themselves off as "enlightened" by throwing words around that they don't know the meaning of. They wouldn't know a job if it bit 'em on the butt, and won't further their education either, as THAT is caving in to "the establishment," as it were. Don't waste your breath on them, as this is what they crave: attention. The chance to engage someone so they can spew whatever bile they're "currently" afflicted with so as to feel better about their pathetic exsistance

Hi Tennesseean, thanks for this and you right I shouldnt waste breath on them. I guess when they get older they will finally start to see the light?

While in Austin, if you feel like meeting? i'd be honored to meet you. My only snag is I don't have a car and rely on riding the bus. It would be nice to see another Conservative and sane-minded person in this infested City. If you don't mind? im going to ssend you my cell phone number if you feel like chatting sometime?

Take Care--Carl.