9000+ Post Club

There are 155 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 94,886 times. The latest Post () was by Hondo Duke Lane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, Sue, Jim, and Keith.....what can I say? You guys are AWESOME.
    Way to go on your posts and wish you double them in half the time from now!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Congratulations, Keith, on your 9400th post. Thought you'd slip one by us again, didn't you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• :gora:Well, Happy new personal heights reached, Keith! Keep piling them on. Trying out these emoticons here. Your idea? Anyway, they are cute. Congrats again, KP

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Congratulations Keith on your 9400th post. Wow you're moving along. It's good to see you guys moving so fast. See you soon at 95.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congrats on your insane number of posts Keith!
    Also a huge thank you for keeping the forum in tip top shape, well organised and constantly adding great content. I think all the above are worthy of an even bigger CONGRATULATIONS!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Congratulations Keith on your 9500 Post here. You may be gonna catch ole Chester and the Mrs.... But I must say that you are really getting some great information out there on Duke. Keep up the great posts and see you soon at 9600.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Keith on your 9500 Post here. You may be gonna catch ole Chester and the Mrs.... But I must say that you are really getting some great information out there on Duke. Keep up the great posts and see you soon at 9600.

Here, here! Couldn't agree more.
    Well deserved, you're an invaluable asset to the form.
    Congratulations Keith!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Congratulations, Keith! You are an asset and a great member of our forum. Keep up the fantastic work you do.

Mark

• Looks like we've missed the last few again, Keith! You are a man on a mission. And that mission is to make this the best and most enjoyable forum around. Congratulations on 9800 posts, Buddy! Way to go!

Mark

• Congratulations Keith on the big 98! Wow! 9800 Posts! You are rocking out there. You continue to give us great insights on so many things that it is mind blowing. Thanks for all you do and like Arthur said, see you at 99 next week.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote