letting you know why i have not been on

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,449 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• i was on just a few days ago posting things maybe i was in the wrong spot.sorry all but i have been busy taking care of my mom, she has to have her gall badder taken out i take her to see the surg. tues to set it up so i will be tied you for sometime with that until she is ok. so i have been watching the AMC John Wayne Sats. all this month. take care all. lindaj48:star::camera::rolleyes::clock:

• Hi Linda,
    Sorry to hear about your problems with Mom,
    hope everything turns out OK.
    Good to see you back, and you're almost posting in the right spot,
    but I have moved your post to Off-Topics.
    Hope to hear more from you.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• Linda, we'll look forward to your return when you can. Enjoy the John Wayne Saturdays this month on AMC. This coming Saturday is the last. I've been watching a few of them myself.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Linda! I also wish your mother a full recovery. I also have not been on line due to a long hot summer of many hours at work. We are somewhat back to normal.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''