There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,118 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Last saturday I went with friends to the Night of the Proms here in Antwerp. It has been about 5 or 6 years since I last went, although I had been going for the previous 20 odd years but somehow I got "bored" and I didn't like the acts they were getting. This year I was not planning on going again but then they added John Fogerty. This was shortly after he did his fabulous concert at Suikerrock festival which I attented. Anyway, we had a ball at the Proms and enjoyed ourselves so much that we decided to try and get tickets for one of the next performances and so we are going back next week thursday. It's not just John Fogerty ofcourse, there's a young violinplayer by the name of Charlie Chiem, John Miles ofcourse (who's there every year), Boy George from Culture Club fame, Grace Jones, also a mysteryguest(we were lucky to get Barry Hay from Golden Earring) and the best... John Fogerty!!

I filmed quiet a lot so if you should be interested here are a few clips of Fogerty.
    [extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]
    [extendedmedia]
    [/extendedmedia]

• Let there be no doubt you will hear some good music. Something to remember as a good outing with friends.

Greetings from North of the 49th