Where we buy gasoline

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,608 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello friends, below is something a friend just sent to me, you probably know this but I wanted to make sure...Cindy

You might want to pass this on. I buy 90% of our gasoline at BP ...................but take a look at WALMART. WOW they do it right (Notice where WalMart gets their gasoline!)

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.
    Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?
    An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.
    Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead.

The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell...................................... 205,742,000 barrels
    Chevron/Texaco.................... 144,332,000 barrels
    Exxon /Mobil.......................... 130,082,000 barrels
    Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels
    Amoco................................... 62,231,000 barrels
    And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hatesAmerica and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil: Error! Filename not specified.Sunoco.....................0 barrels
    Conoco.. .................0 barrels
    0ASinclair...................0 barrels
    BP / Phillips........... 0 barrels

Hess........................0 barrels
    ARC0........................0 barrels
    Maverick...................0 barrels

Flying J...................0 barrels
    Valero.......................0 barrels
    Murphy Oil USA*.....0 barrels

*Sold at WalMART > , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.
    *Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers With the help of the internet, it's really simple to do.. Now, don't wimp out at this point....keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at only ten more (30 x 10 = 300)....and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)....and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!!!!!!!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it...THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE-the entire population of the United States of America !!!!

Again, all you have to do is forward this message to 10 people. How long would that really take you? If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people, within one day all 300 MILLION people could theoretically be contacted during the next eight days

• This chain letter has been floating around since 2001 in one form orr another. From the Urban Legends website:

According to DOE statistics (and taking mergers/acquisitions into account), only three of the companies lauded in these messages for allegedly not importing Middle Eastern oil actually belong on that list: Sinclair, Sunoco and Hess. All the other companies mentioned do, in fact, use varying amounts of petroleum imported from the Gulf region.
    Therefore, to completely avoid buying gasoline made from Arab oil, a diligent consumer must refuel only at Sinclair, Sunoco and Hess service stations. Now, I don't know how readily available these brands are in your part of the country, but where I live I'd have to use up several tanks of "terrorism supporting" fuel just to find one of those stations. And that seems a wee bit counterproductive.
    The bottom line is that this chain letter is so misinformed and misguided that it defeats its own purpose. To succeed, a boycott must be well thought out, organized and based on sound information. This effort fails on every count.

• The other thing to remember is that it is not only gasoline that the petroleum is used for. If we really want to make an impact on our use of foreign oil, we need to stop using anything made of plastic. Yeah I know, everything these days have plastic in it.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• What we need to do is follow a suggestion that was made during the 1970s oil embargoes. And that was to start charging the oil producers a similar amount for food items they import from us. After all, they can't eat that oil and food sure won't grow in those desert sands they have in the Middle East.

How about $100. for a bushel of corn or wheat?

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Something on Cindy's behalf. I was told by my Brother-in-Law who has worked for refineries in the Bishop, Corpus Christi areas since he was in highschool. Anyway, he now is pretty high up the command chain of Valero and they said that chaves is going to sell off ITS American assets and I think Valero is going to try taking them over. Anyway, last he heard, that was what was in the "pipeline" pardon the pun ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..