Great Chase Scenes.

There are 37 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,428 times. The latest Post () was by ringo kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I would think that almost every Duke film from the word go,
    involved some sort of a chase scene.
    Many have already been mentioned.
    Hey there was even a movie called
    The Sea Chase!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• The car chase from the movie THE SEVEN-UPS
    With Roy Scheider is one of the best ever filmed.
    As far as Duke films as we have mention before, the two chase scenes from HATARI!are tops. The opening scene with the rhino with the music score is a heart thumper.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I know there are not many Matt Damon fans here, but I thought the Bourne trilligy had some great car chases in them.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Here is one that is both weird and wild. In the Matrix trilogy, there were chases by big rigs, motorcycles, cars, helicopters,(bump) , running, jumping, flying, and scene movements. And that was the dull part of the movie! :))):

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Here is one that is both weird and wild. In the Matrix trilogy, there were chases by big rigs, motorcycles, cars, helicopters,(bump) , running, jumping, flying, and scene movements. And that was the dull part of the movie! :))):

Cheers :cool: Hondo

One would think that you have little use for the "Matrix" franchise.:laugh::laugh:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Smokey & The Bandit-Burt & Hal Needham-Trans ams, trucks, police cars, crashes, and Sally Fields-