John Wayne Picture Game #269

There are 13 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,941 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #268 8

1. smokey (0) 0%
    2. ethanedwards (1) 13%
    3. Jay J. Foraker (1) 13%
    4. BILL OF PA (2) 25%
    5. brick (4) 50%
    6. scottie (0) 0%
    7. exsoldier (0) 0%
    8. Gorch (0) 0%
    9. Big Duke (0) 0%
    10. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    11. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #267 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• don't worry son you just fainted, Holy water is powerful stuff. Duke I can tell it took off my chest hair just from the fumes. Gal: this aint holy water its finger nail polish remover. Duke: help me up I gotta get outa here.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Stop maulycaudiling him so he can get get on with finishing the fight again that no good lying, cheating scum

• Tall guy with the rifle to the man crouched over Duke: "Private Smith I know you have a problem but this is your last warning, stop smelling everyone's hair!"

• what is it with you, you have to take your shirt off all the time just because you have a six pack and i dont.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• man behind duke: suck it up duke. they not making the movie deliverence for another 30 years. and beside's you look nothing like ned beatty!

That'll Be the Day!

• fellow standing: So that 1st batch of Kentucky moonshine. has quiet a kick . Don't you think so Duke!

That'll Be the Day!

• Duke: That sure was good coffee, but it's making my stomach hurt somethin' aweful. Who made it?

Standing man: I think several people had a "hand" in making it.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "