What Are YOU Doing This Weekend ?

There are 61 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 21,895 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• am having 2 weeks off 1st week ending soon next week gettin son ready to go back to school after 7 weeks holidays year 10 for him now

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• You know, doing the usual things at home. But with my busy schedule after work I hardly enjoy the weekend. I'm still young and thinking to do something worthwhile. As a matter of fact, because of the extremely tight job industry, many university graduates are thinking about volunteering as a choice for post-graduate employment. The financial aspect of volunteering can work out for additional than just college grads. It's also good to get an installment loan while being a volunteer. :closedeyes:

• Well, I have to work early in the mornings, but the rest of the day is for me. And I am not doing any yard work this weekend. I have been in the yard the last 6 weekends and I am not doing anything but watching Duke movies. And it is a great weekend to do nothing. The weather is great.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi

Working in the museum and hoping that we can get a chance to see the Queens Royal Pagent on the River thames celebrating Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee, only the second time in British history that a monarch has reigned for sixty years.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• took son to football (soccer) pitch to wet to play game cancelled, thats right i drove him there have just got my drivers licence so now i can take him to his home games now, will have to fenture out further maybe make it over to my brothers place some day he lives on the north side of brisbane just over 1 hours drive from where i live. have holidays coming up soon but have a lot of things to do for mum still and going to see my nephew take his oath and join the navy

• took son to football (soccer) pitch to wet to play game cancelled, thats right i drove him there have just got my drivers licence so now i can take him to his home games now, will have to fenture out further maybe make it over to my brothers place some day he lives on the north side of brisbane just over 1 hours drive from where i live. have holidays coming up soon but have a lot of things to do for mum still and going to see my nephew take his oath and join the navy

Congradulations Sharon on your driver's licence. It is fun to get around without going in bunches. Anyway, your the best.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• thanks hondo it is great not having to use buses we have freedom at last but i still do a lot of things with mum lol,

• Just watched the opening game in the footie.
    Rank hope it gets better!!
    Though to be honest the first game is usually mince in these competitions!
    Working on Saturday and going to a silver wedding in Kirkcudbright(where your own John Paul Jones attacked in 1778) on sunday.

• Rest and hopefully enjoy the rain. A great chance of the wet stuff. And do some cleaning especailly around my desk/computer. Too much loose paper. And set up for next week on my business.

- John Wayne quote

• having weekend off, son helped out at soccer carnival going back monday to help out again, talked to family in ireland on sat night via skype had a great time

• May be planning to do repair work on my storage shed. Door is falling apart and the ramp to get in has rotting planks. Got to get it done before someone gets hurt.

- John Wayne quote

• packing the suitcases this weekend for a holiday trip to devon in the uk with my family.heading to haven for 7 days.heading over monday the 18th

• Since this Sunday is Father's Day, I'll be visiting my parents' grave site in the morning. Later in the day both my son's and daughter's families will be over here for a steak roast.
    Life is good.

We deal in lead, friend.

• So much for working on the storage shed. I am invited to a 45th wedding anniversary and see my partners for a business meeting. This will take much of the day. But will be worth it. Rather be outside working on storage shed. Oh, well. To make a buck, you must sacrifice.

Cheers, :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote