The Festive Season

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,123 times. The latest Post () was by ladybug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• What are your 'plans' for the christmas festive season ?

As for myself, I get 11 days off work .. wonderful, planning to visit a victorian-themed christmas attraction one weekend, which has such things as roast chestnut stalls, santa's grotto, choirs, yule log making etc..

Good fun and its free, christmas shopping almost done,

Going out on the 27th for a meal ( its my birthday ) apart from all that nothing else planned yet ... watch this space :hyper:

:ctree:

Windage & Elevation !

• We dont have a 'thanksgiving' here, but the festive season starts early, I imagine though, this years shopping sprees will be more restrained than previous ones

Windage & Elevation !

• Well we are blessed. We still have our parents, ( there all about 80! ) so my folks on christmas eve, then with thelma's parents during the day. My two adult children are with us all week. I have the week off, i'm one of those last minute shoppers. Don't care for eggnog, but we do like Vodka and orangejuice! bill

• We will be having Mum and Dad round for Christmas,sister and her boyfriend are both in the police and are working this year. Always knackered on Christmas day after the run in!! I have a butchers shop! Remember one year one of the boys fell asleep over the top of the sausage machine at about 2.am! The joys of chipolatas

• Very funny, the Mrs. just came in as I started looking at them, we both were
    saddened, at the same time laughing our way through.

We were trying to decide which was the worst, and it was a tossup between the meat nativity (yes, bacon and sausage):, and or , #36, the godzilla nativity. horrible/funny/creative/sacrilegious.Then came the Booze Nativity, Wow,

Have a "Real Merry Christmas"

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Just read the T.V. listings for christmas .. nothing changes .. the usual re-runs, repeats and tiresome movies

Windage & Elevation !

• I'll be serving food at the anual Red Andrews Christmas dinner. Red was my neihbor when I was a Kid a wonderful man a councilman and best he was ring announcer at the Stockyards collesium for wrestling with the likes of haystack calhoun, the assasins,georgous george etc. He started a dinner to feed the homeless and poor and who ever is hungry. prsents for all the kids its held at the Myriad in Okc or the cox convention center now. May God bless everyone this Christmas, please look out for our furry friends this winter. Red andrews foundation can use Toys and or donations. Jesus is the reason for the season!! vaya con dios!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• The hubby and I, along with our three dogs and the hampster (yes, I said the hampster) will be sitting in front of the fireplace in a 200 year old log cabin tucked in the mountains of Gatlinburg Tennessee for the entire week of Christmas until Monday. I sooooo hope we get some snow. :)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."