Hello to everyone

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,778 times. The latest Post () was by Baby Sister.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I have only just joined, thought I would say Hi! I live in Scotland, and I am 43 years old. My grandmother introduced me to Duke when I was 8, have loved him ever since. It is a pleasant change to find somewhere on the web, that doesn't have an anti John Wayne sentiment. How brave they are when he is no longer around to speak for himself. This site appears to be populated by genuine fans, who do not appear to judge, but who embrace Duke faults and all. I may well have found home. Look forward to getting to know you all, and have many questions that you can hopefully answer. Thank you.

• I have only just joined, thought I would say Hi! I live in Scotland, and I am 43 years old. My grandmother introduced me to Duke when I was 8, have loved him ever since. It is a pleasant change to find somewhere on the web, that doesn't have an anti John Wayne sentiment. How brave they are when he is no longer around to speak for himself. This site appears to be populated by genuine fans, who do not appear to judge, but who embrace Duke faults and all. I may well have found home. Look forward to getting to know you all, and have many questions that you can hopefully answer. Thank you.

Hi and welcome I live in Newcastle upon tyne so not a million mles from you.

ask away there are some very knowledgeable people here.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Hi someday

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around, we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see, regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello and welcome to the board, someday. Make yourself at home. This is a great fan site full of great fans. you'll fit right in.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• somebody, you are surly welcomed here and it is our pleasure to have you here. Thanks for coming by and hope to see more of you. Stay in touch and we'll be here to help you and just chat away.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• someday,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board, without a doubt THE best forum dedicated to John Wayne ANYwhere in the world!

As you have already discovered, we are a friendly bunch, most definitely genuine John Wayne fans, and we certainly have some exceptionally knowledgeable folks here, who know much about John Wayne in particular, and the movie industry in general.

We look forward to getting better acquainted in the days and weeks to come!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Someday! Welcome to the JWMB! I think you will find some of the most knowledgeable John Wayne fans on the planet here, so feel free to ask any question you may have.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.