10,000+ Posts Club

There are 39 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 37,353 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Keith, you always seem to be the first to congratulate other members for their post levels, but always seem to get missed on your own milestones. Congratulations on 11,800 posts. Your efforts to make this a better board are appreciated and thank you for all you do. Way to go, my friend! :beer:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thank you both so much. It has always been my privilege to serve this board and strive to make it the community it is. Thanks to all our valuable members for making this probably the friendliest forum on the web.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• Hey Keith! The monster poster here on this message board. You've made strides to move into a position no one has ever reached here. 11,800 + posts is outrageous! Almost all of us don't even have half of those posts. You may be leaving us far behind. Congrats of all these milestones, and all your knowledge that you have taught us here.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks all, but this nothing to do with posting for position, as most of my posts are only achieved
    by hours and hours, of research and editing .in order to make this
    the JWMB the greatest community online, on Duke, Westerns and War Movies.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England