The Ox-bow Incident

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,896 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I purchased The Ox-Bow Incident, and watched it the other day. I really enjoyed it a lot, and recommend getting it for you collection. It was really good, and had a good cast, including Herny Morgan, Anthony Quinn.

Included in the DVD was commentary by Dick Eulain (a western scholar) and William Wellman Jr. the director's son. A Biography from A&E on Henry Fonda, Still Gallery, Restoration Comparison, Full Frame, and Audio & Subtitles in English, Spanish.

Get the chance, rent or buy. A must in your western collection.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo,

Thanks for that! It's little tips like this that make this board what it is.

Don't you just love all the extra stuff that is on DVDs - the interviews, extra footage, original theatrical trailers, etc.? For Christmas, I received the Indiana Jones trilogy, with great commentaries on the making of each of the three movies, with input from the stars as well as George Lucas and Stephen Spielberg. Get it if you can - I know it's not a western, but it's good action!! And he wears a good hat :lol: !

Chester :newyear:

• Hey Chester, Indiana Jones Trilogy is very good. The hardest movie to watch is The Temple of Doom, but it is watchable. The extras are something else, especially on the older movies because they usually have footage of the actors and interviews that have been rarely seen.

Also if you want a dvd with extras, try the 2 extended versions of The Lord Of The Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two towers. There are 2 dvds of extras in each exteneded version of the movies. Granted you have to be a fantasy nut, which I am, I credit my father with making me a western nut too!!

Happy viewing!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne