How is Everyone?

There are 24 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 20,860 times. The latest Post () was by The quiet man.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello I had a pc go down and it had been so long since I had used a password it was long forgotten. I tried to sort this out by getting a new password but that did not work. I have finally gotten a new password and registered under this name -- The quiet man, which fits since it has been years from my last post. very sorry to read about Chilli Bill. Also that Ringo and Chester are not active. I hope they are ok. I have fond memories of my trip to Winterset and time spent with Jim ( Chester 7777 ) If anyone has heard from them I would be glad to hear about it. I have lots of catch up reading to do. take care Murray formerly affiliated as Kilo 6

Murray,
    This old memory is fading fast and correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you from Vancouver? The reason I'm curious is because I was in Vancouver just last month. Took an Alaskan cruise and the ship departed from that city. I lodged in the Lonsdale Quay hotel in Northern Vancouver for about 4 or 5 days prior to the ship leaving.
    Jim in Texas

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hi Jim yes I do live in Vancouver. It would have been great to meet you in North Van but perhaps your schedule was tight. I hope you had more sunshine then rain. it has been an amazing summer here but I know that they measure rainfall in feet not inches up in Alaska.