There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,398 times. The latest Post () was by arthurarnell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi there

some time ago someone on this board asked about the song that was played in the movie they were expenable after some looking i think i may have found the title it is "to the end of the world" written and composed by earl k brent & herbert stothart. i hope this is the right song you were talking about

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey and Chester I was perusing older posts and found this one which got me wondering. I searched and found out that the member who asked for this song was A Girl Named Jen and if you search for a thread of hers called Song In they were Expendable she has come up with something with another title. I have sent her an E mail to see if she can shed light on this.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hi

This topic caused a whole lot of searching at the time,but the song was called Marchetta or similiar spelling, there was a clip of Gene Autry singing the chorus.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low