Did Jw Have Too Big A Nose?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,345 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :lol:

Just wanted to make my 600th post special.
    This is a great place and I like coming here, meeting you folks to discuss our favorite subject. To be frank, sometimes this can get frustrating when you ask questions, don't get no answers; when you put something up at the Trading Post, don't get no traders; when you want to go deeper into a topic, don't get no saddle-partners to come with you; when you set up a chat, don't get no... well, you know where I'm driving at. I'm sure some of you feel the same. But then, we are in different timezones, in different cultural settings, maybe also in different religious groups. Who knows? It is then that this board becomes fascinating again for all are really united by that same legacy.

(Personally, I totally agree with the size of Big John's nose)

• Personally, we have absolutely NO problem with the size of the Duke's nose!

Having a large nose can be a plus in the acting profession. B)
    Also a large nose gives an actor character, just look at Jimmy Durante.
    I suspect few people made negative nose comments to the Duke face to face. :dead:

But aside from this strange as some may be . . .

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hey Roland,

Did Duke break his nose that might have made it too big? ;) Oh well, I guess I like Duke's nose, he made it work for him for over 150 movies. :P

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• :lol: Hey Rowland

MANY CONGRATULATIONS

ON YOUR 600TH ITS BEEN GREAT SPENDING TIME WITH YOU ON THE TRAIL AND LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE TIMES WITH YOU.

BEST REGARDS

:agent: Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

Originally posted by itdo@Feb 22 2004, 08:55 AM
    . . . when you want to go deeper into a topic, don't get no saddle-partners to come with you . . .

itdo,

On a more serious note, I would like to address this concern of yours. I sometimes sense your frustration in this particular area. While there are a couple of exceptions (arthurarnell and A Girl Named Jen come to mind), I think you are in a league far beyond most of us here on the message board. I think you have a far deeper insight into films, and a vast knowledge far beyond your years. While the membership here spans many ages, countries, and education levels, what you possess is rare. It's one of the reasons I truly appreciate your presence here. It's difficult to put it into words. I know I speak for Chester when I say this (he's gone to work already :rolleyes: ).

Thanks, Roland, for hangin' in here with us!

Mrs. Chester :angel1:

• Hi Roland

Well done on 600 posts, the reason why I don't always pursure topics that you have started is that you and I tend to disagree on many things and if we pursue certain topics then I feel that the conversation could get a little heated although at the same time I do enjoy your many post i suppose your posts are a little like the movie 'Braveheart' I didn't agree with a lot of it but at the same time I found it very enjoyable.

Well done again Roland!!!!!!

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie