Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 496,010 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey, thanks, everybody! I appreciate your well wishes!

I had a yummy breakfast prepared by my sweet wife, a busy but relatively uneventful day, a yummy dinner at home enjoyed with the family, we watched Wall-E and some of the extras. My 18-year old daughter gave me True Grit on DVD (not sure how it is that I didn't already own it, but now I do, for sure!) .

All in all, a nice day!

Chester :newyear:

• Jim, Does This Mean That Now That You Are 61 That You Are One Of Us Old F--Ts Now ???
    :hyper:
    Bill
    :cowboy:

Speaking about that:-

Full Members

Harold.1926
    William T Brooks. 1931
    Stumpy. 1938
    bearlym6.1940
    Redcap.1940
    Priceless1.1941
    Jay J Foraker 1942
    deduke.1942
    arthurarnell.1943
    big50_1.1946
    jjefford.1946
    ethanedwards.1946
    H.sanada.1946
    BILL OF PA. 1947
    chester7777.1947
    WaynamoJim.1947
    DUKE 1948. 1948

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Thank you Keith, this is very appropriate to this thread. And I echo your post as well:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy birthday rooster250, Redcap and InHarmsWay. May your day be a speical one for you.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well everyone, guess who's birthday it is today,
    it's The Governors

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN

And may you and your family have a great day.
    Thanks for making the forum the place it is.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• :cake:Happy 40th Birthday, Kevin!! :punk: Hope your day is a great one. :present:Thanks for the presents you give us at this great message board.:beer:

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane :birthday:

- John Wayne quote

• Well everyone, guess who's birthday it is today,
    it's The Governors

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN

And may you and your family have a great day.
    Thanks for making the forum the place it is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:present::birthday::cake:
    Kevin -
    May you have many more to come!

:cake:Happy 40th Birthday, Kevin!! :punk: Hope your day is a great one. :present:Thanks for the presents you give us at this great message board.:beer:

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane :birthday:

Thanks guys, I appreciate this. Today feels like any other day, just thankful for another healthy day to enjoy!

This board is a gift for me too, getting a chance to meet all of you here and making so many new web friends.

• Hi Kevin

Just to wish you a happy birthday and I'm late as usual. I suppose I could say don't think I'm late for your birthday, just think that I'm early for your next one.

But seriously you do a fantastic job for which we are all grateful

Best regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low