Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 486,805 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Happy Birthday DukePilgrim! I hope you have a great day!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• I do thank you all. I had to work today, so it was only half a good one. It's sad to think I only have about 50 years left. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I do thank you all. I had to work today, so it was only half a good one. It's sad to think I only have about 50 years left. :wink_smile:

Mark

Hi Mark, sorry I missed this thread but--HAPPY BIRTHDAY-and hope it was full of Dukes movies too ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you Keith, Mark, and double Bills ;-)) This has been a great day so far all around. I just received two packages today in the mail--one I was not expecting and one definitely related to Gorches passion ;-))

The other was a gift from a good friend of mine in England--he bought me 7 movies including 5 Errol Flynn, 1 G. Ford and one Cornel Wilde--on top of the 5 Flynns I just bought-and one each of Ford and Wilde. This friend MUST have esp.

Thank you all though, for the nice wishes ;-)) My weekend is more than made ;-))

• Happy Belated Birthday, Carl! Hope you are doing well.

Happy Trails to you!

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Belated Birthday, Carl! Hope you are doing well.

Happy Trails to you!

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

Hi Mike and thank you. It's been a very good one even though I have not spent any time with family yet. I think that's tomorrow or Tuesday? ;-))