1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 321,100 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A hearty congratulations to you, Hawkswill, on reaching 1500 posts! I've been on this board since 2003, and you are almost halfway there to catching me! I gotta learn to speak up more. :))):

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• A hearty congratulations to you, Hawkswill, on reaching 1500 posts! I've been on this board since 2003, and you are almost halfway there to catching me! I gotta learn to speak up more. :))):

Mark

Thanks Mark, Truth is, I just type really fast, LOL! Means a lot to me, as I don't get very many of these, although I do try to recognize others. You are always one I can count on! I have just had my 6 month anniversary on here a few days ago. Can't expect anyone to think about that but me! Think that is about 250 a month...something like that. Thanks again, BUD!
    KEITH

Thanks Kevin! Hawkswill

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Been away a while, Christmas, New Year and Birthday pretty much took over!

Anyway, I'm back, stop groaning, and will try and get back in the saddle.

Big congrats to all those I have missed!

P

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

Edited once, last by Dooley ().

• HAH! See if you get away THAT easy! LH

• Congratulations, Hawkswill, on 1600 posts! Man, if you had a penny for every post.... lol
    Keep them coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• WAY TO GO RINGO KID 1500 POSTS!
    KEEP 'EM COMING. SORRY ABOUT THE MIX UP BETWEEN YOU AND CARL.
    NEVER NOTICED THE "the" . DID NOTICE THE CHANGE IN AVATARS.....NOW I KNOW WHY, LOL.KEITH