1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,696 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Tres bien, LB 1400 posts! And most amazing and wonderful ones at that. We all couldn't be more thankful for the fantastic pictures you send from your collection! Thanks again and way to go Lasbugas! KP

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Congratulations Lasabugs on your 1400th post. So glad you are here. Really enjoy the articles/pictures you share with us.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Just looking back. I see that I didn't congratulate Chance on his 1000th post. He is at 1001. What makes this interesting is the fact that he made this milestone back in January 2011. But I didn't comment on his milestone, and since he has only posted once in over a year and a half. I sometimes forget to post for 10, 20, and even 30. I think it is alright I do recognize you, Chance.

So, Congratulations, Chance on your 1000th post. You need to get moving now. I am giving you the green light. :))):

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations, ringo kid on your 1300th post! You are moving along fine. So glad we have such a great friend like you here on the board. Keep up the great posts.

- John Wayne quote

• Belated Congrats ringo kid also.
    I really haven't got the hang of the post clubs yet!
    Thank you also for growing my Western film collection with your suggestions!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

Thanks for me also as mine seems to grow as Dooley's does, LOL!

Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

any time im glad i can help