1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,706 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HAPPY 1,100 POSTS MY DEAR BILL GORCH!
    SHOOT, TALK ABOUT PADDING...YOU WILL PASS US UP SOON
    SO GLAD I COULD BE A SMALL PART OF THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF POSTS, LOL.
    KEEP IT UP...BE A WHILE BEFORE THAT FOOT IS WELL YOU KNOW.
    BEST TO YA, KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• i know I owe a lot of folks congrats to passing milestones. Trying to pay more attention to them now--Congrats Keith's, Peter, Bill and all.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• i know I owe a lot of folks congrats to passing milestones. Trying to pay more attention to them now--Congrats Keith's, Peter, Bill and all.

Well, thank you there, SON! Those are most important to me. I no longer care that the moderators ignore me as long as the good posters don't, LOL!
    KEITH

• Well, thank you there, SON! Those are most important to me. I no longer care that the moderators ignore me as long as the good posters don't, LOL!
    KEITH

Your not being ignored, we read every post you make.

It's important that we move on from the moderators are evil and don't like me posts, nothing could be further from the truth. We force no one to post if they have nothing to add to the given topic. You seem to feel slighted if people don't reply quickly and often to your posts, and for that I'm sorry, but not everyone operates that way.

The continue negative posting towards/about the mods (attempting to paint the mods in a negative way) will not be tolerated. We don't moderate heavy around here and never have (to a fault in some cases) and choose to allow folks to contribute as they feel like. People contribute here on different levels, and that is okay, some have a lot to post, others are readers and enjoy the healthy conversation on the forum.

This response wouldn't be posted if I hadn't seen this type of comment before. We should really stay on topic.

• Your not being ignored, we read every post you make.

Well, guess I knew that, what I should have said was "pubicly ignore me". But, I am used to it now;took a while, but it is OK. Although I try very hard to contribute to the site anyway, it is recognized only by a few members. That is OK, it is enough for me. I haven't found anyone else on this site who's posts are not commented on by the mods as much as mine, LOL, mine are NEVER anymore. My fault? maybe so. I won't nit pick about it. The post was only meant to show the people who DO comment just how very much I appreciate them. As I said, their reaction to my posts mean a great deal to me. They know that I am a kind of pariah here in many eyes. I think it takes a lot of "true grit" for them to even respond to me, LOL! And to respond in a fun and friendly way, takes real chutzpah after things that happened a while back.....hopefully that is all over....seems to be anyway. This was not meant in any way to be nasty. Some folks just don't gell. Seems as if your entire group of Mods don't with me. I still promote your site everywhere, whenever I write an article for a western blog, or talk to someone at a newspaper, TV station or whatever for my research...JWMB is promoted. This email in particular shows a little bit about what I am speaking, Kevin. You did not address me or sign off friendly. This is not a secret, LOL, so there is no reason for a PM......everyone knows. I love your site and do my best to promote it, get new folks interested in things, teach if I can, and bring up my past experiences. I try to get others to tell their stories also. That's all. HAGO, KEITH

• SIGH, LATE AGAIN PMPD! BEEN WORKING TOO MUCH ON GIBBON'S BOOK!
    HAPPY 1400 POSTS MY FRIEND!
    YOUR SPEED IS A FAR CRY FASTER THAN A FEW MONTHS AGO, LOL
    ROCKIN' AND ROLLIN'.
    LH

• Congratulations, Dooley, on 1400 posts! You and your input are greatly enjoyed here. Keep them coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey, here I am replying to my congrats and Ladyhawk has snuck up over the 1,400 mark!

Congrats on another milestone Ladyhawk, we're reaching these pretty much in tandem at the mo!

Keep up the top posting!

P

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

Edited once, last by Dooley ().