1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,206 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks PMDP, No little firework this time....don't worry, I won't slight you on yours next time, LOL!

Yes, pretty much, but you are ahead.....should be though, you have been here longer than I! Super day for you! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Big congrats billgorch! ;)

And what a way to do it with all those great stills!

I may need to pop over to help you 'tidy up and sort' all your fantastic stuff in the near future! ;-D

Keep that scanner humming!

P

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Thank you mi amigos. These milestones are nothing, but your support and encouragement are touching.
    If you believe that I'm hogging a topic, spouting more drivel than can be tolerated, or posting images that are of little interest, please give me a (figurative) slap on the back of my head.
    I look forward to that mythical day when we can all get together, hoist a brew and enjoy a Duke film festival.

We deal in lead, friend.

• I dare anyone to try to slap the back of your head. They will be jumped upon and beat to within an inch of their lives! You can take THAT to the BANK! LH....not so Llike in this post!

Thank you mi amigos. These milestones are nothing, but your support and encouragement are touching.
    If you believe that I'm hogging a topic, spouting more drivel than can be tolerated, or posting images that are of little interest, please give me a (figurative) slap on the back of my head.
    I look forward to that mythical day when we can all get together, hoist a brew and enjoy a Duke film festival.

We deal in lead, friend.

• I am not in a hurry either, just like posting on your site. Don't believe though that I ever mentioned you were in a hurry. I have been very surprised just to see you on once in a while lately. No smiles below, so, I have left them off here, LOL!

Thank you , Keith, and Keith. ;) I'm in no hurry to get to 1800.

Edited once, last by Hawkswill: mistake ().

• I am not in a hurry either, just like posting on your site. Don't believe though that I ever mentioned you were in a hurry. I have been very surprised just to see you on once in a while lately. No smiles below, so, I have left them off here, LOL!

I was referring to the time it has taken me to get to even this milestone.

• Well, Kevin, I had edited my post a while ago after seeing the little text smile you had made. Guess it got changed back. But, yes, it has taken you a very long time. But then you OWN the site. Doesn't mean you have to like posting on it, LOL! Of course, we are always glad to see you whenever you decide to come in! KEITH

I was referring to the time it has taken me to get to even this milestone.

• Well, Kevin, I had edited my post a while ago after seeing the little text smile you had made. Guess it got changed back. But, yes, it has taken you a very long time. But then you OWN the site. Doesn't mean you have to like posting on it, LOL! Of course, we are always glad to see you whenever you decide to come in! KEITH

I don't believe I ever said I don't like posting on the site. I believe if I didn't like posting here I would also not like writing the check to keep this site online. LOL.

• Don't see a need to keep on. I bow to your check! Have a good one, Kevin, KEITH

I don't believe I ever said I don't like posting on the site. I believe if I didn't like posting here I would also not like writing the check to keep this site online. LOL.