1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,581 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Here's to a job well done. Congrats on getting to 1500. Thanks for being here to make the board what it is today. :cowboy::cowboy:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Arthur,

A heartfelt and hearty

1000 posts!

You have been an integral part of this message board, a veritable fountain of knowledge, not only about things Wayne, but also so much about the movie industry and many other aspects of film as well. We feel privileged to know you, and consider you a friend.

Fond regards,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• :cowboy: Congratulations Chester7777. I have read with great interest all of your postings and have learned much from them. I hope to read many more on this site.

Best reagrds--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congratulations Chester & the Mrs. -

As a recent member of this board, I can only view the rarified atmosphere of your 1500 posts with tremendous awe. Someday I may reach that special plateau, but until then, I will look on your achievement as a distant goal.

Cheers

Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Congratulations Arther and after holding the position of third top poster on this board for over a year I have eventually yielded to you. I enjoy your many varied contributions on this board and I look forward to many more in the future.

cya later
    Robbie

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Alright! It's been a while but I finally made it to [b]WAR <span style=\'color:blue\'>EAGLE!</span> (Always wanted to say that) :)

Cheers, Hondo Duke Lane B)

P.S. WOW! My name is in <span style=\'color:red\'>RED!

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congrats Hondo!!!!!!

Thanks for helping the forum be what it is today. Looking forward to many more posts from you!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :cowboy: Hello Hondo. </span></span></span> Hope I did this right?

I hope to see and read thousands more from you in the coming months. Have a bottle of Napoleon Brandy for me will ya? ;-D

Best regards-TRK.

PS, I rarely drink any spirits but, this is an occasion for a sifter of the stuff.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Carl,

I'll take a drink for this great occasion with you in spirit. Thanks for the gesture, and happy posting back to ya!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• CONGRATS

goodonya hondo you have made it into the smallest club we have on this board.

i still think we need to put something into your water to slow you all down :P

am sitting here sweating at 11:42pm so it shows what i think of ya now dont it ;)

cheers anyway

smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi

I was reading a thread on another board and one person on there had posted over 16,500 posts - the mind boggles. If I ever get anywhere near that I'll be old and greyer. phew.

But anyway

This seems to be my 1100th post and still going strong touch wood.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• well done arthur so you have moved that one step closer to the red star. keep them coming and befor you know it you will be there if you keep this pace up you will be posting 65000 befor you know it and you wont be that much greyer :P

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"