1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,627 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by smokey@Jun 20 2005, 06:18 AM
    are you sure you dont have anything in your water that makes you active . . . no i know what it is no tv :lol: . 1800 posts next thing it will be 1900 then we will to have to get you a tv :lol: .

[snapback]17881[/snapback]

Oh, smokey, we have a TV alright - in fact, I just watched The Man from Snowy River tonight - what a GREAT movie! Kind of makes us want to move to Australia :D .

Thanks, everybody! Of course you realize we couldn't do it without all of you :rolleyes:.

And Chilibill . . . that was one of the best calls I ever made. Having you around here is the cheese and onions on a really great bowl of John Wayne chili (that's "cowboy-ese" for "icing on the cake")!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• <span style=\'color:purple\'>congrats</span></span>

<span style=\'color:red\'>arthur on reaching this mark another 100 to go and you get to join the club of 2 and make it a club of 3

keep them coming love reading "what happen on this day" just to see how much information you have stored away no wonder i could never beat you at the quiz

:lol:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• 1400 Posts and getting closer to me.

Guess I better get on the ball or you'll catch me for sure. :lol: I'm glad to know such a good friend from across the pond. Keep up the great work.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Arthur

1400 posts.</span>

I enjoy reading your posts every day, and in doing so, I learn something new every day.

Keep them coming.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• hi all

thought that i ahd better do the right thing and post have made it into the club and on my birthday as well what more could i ask for :lol: .

its a great place to visit and the friendas that i have made are so many that i couldnt name you all without taking up all of the page but its because of you lot that i keep coming back.

see me fly :lol: well maybe i will crawl

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi smokey,

CONGRATULATIONS
    on your 1000th POST

I noticed you were getting near yesterday,
    and it was great that you achieved in on
    your BIRTHDAY!!!1

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:gora:

Now that you've reached the "rarified air" of the 1000+ post club, we don't expect that we'll hear any more snide remarks, oh elevated one ;) .

All kidding aside, smokey, we :wub: you and are so happy to have come to know you over the past two years, and it is our hope that we may all meet face to face someday (that includes Alec, too :) .

Fondest regards,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Smokey

I'd like to add to what Chester and the Missus have said. It's great knowing you even if you are on the far side of the world.

Once again :lol: ON TO THE 1500 :D

All My Best Regards to a Lady

Arthur :jump::jump::jump:

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Well done Smokey

You are an important member of the board and a member already of the section I consider to be the glue of the messageboard.

Nice going, talk to you soon.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie