1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,877 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi all

thanks guys couldn't have gotten across the line if it wasn't for you lot giving me the kick up the butt every now and then so you all deserve a pat on the back as well.

boy is the air thinner up here or what :lol: am getting dizzy with the heights i have attained :lol:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• 1,800 Posts! :P

It was a fun trip to get here, but I finally make it. I wanted to do it on Smokey's b'day, but I had to settle on doing it on the day after or two days after in Smokey's case.

Thanks to everyone here for making this place a fun place to come to everyday, and enjoy such great comments, questions, and challenges. Yes, I even enjoy the challenges from Robbie. <_<

You've been a blast, and I look forward to more great times here. I said it lots of times but Kevin you hit a grand slam and I appreciate it very much, as many here do also. :wub:

But most of all, I thank John Wayne for being a great human being in his time and able to post as many as we do for the great subjects about him. Thanks Duke, and I still miss you lots.

Have a great day, and keep Duke alive with your posts.

Cheers Hondo Duke Lane B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Belated Congrats on reaching 1000 posts, Smokey!! Been fun getting to know you, look forward to many more!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Mike,

CONGRATULATIONS

on your 1800

It has always been a pleasure, to read your posts,
    and also, to be in touch with you, as a friend.

My Very Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• hi hondo

boy wouldnt it have been grand if you could have done the 1800 on the 4th then we could have had a double party but never mind you might make it 2200 by the next 4th

CONGRATS :jump::jump::jump:

cheers smokey

• My gosh - here I am slipping down a slippery slope again. I though I'd already given my regards.
    Let me make amends - CONGRATULATIONS HONDO FOR 1800 POSTS. I always appreciate your information and insights. Looking forward to many, many more.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hey, look at us, we're Laurel and Hardy!

OK, OK, we're not Laurel and Hardy - it's just Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:!

(Hondo, remember, imitation is the highest form of flattery :rolleyes:. )

So . . . here we are, at post 1900. The board has been so busy lately, the last hundred posts went quickly, and I suspect that will be the same for several others.

You are all terrific, and it is a real pleasure to hang out around here with y'all.

Everybody - keep up the good work!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Congratualtions, Chester (...& the Mrs.) on Making 1900 Posts!</span>

You zoomed by this one. :huh: Great job, and know that you have only 100 more to reach that 2-0-0-0! :o Looking forward to seeing where that takes you. :rolleyes: Glad to have you here, and can call you firends. :D <span style=\'color:gray\'> I'll be there soon myself, so hang on. ;)

:jump:

Keep 'em posting.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Laurel & Hardy! What a Hoot! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• Wow - what rarefied heights you have reached, Chester & the Mrs. - Congratulations on 1900 posts. I have really enjoyed reading your post and communicating with you folks. You are part of the friendly membership here on the board that makes sticking around so easy and so much fun! Keep 'em comin'.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• well done chester and mrs c

the old saying is correct "you snooze you loose" that goes to show me that falling asleep on the couch doesnt pay :lol: have also been watching some roy rogers movies

congrats on reaching these heights see you both soon at 2000 have enjoyed reading what you have to say

cheers smokey

• Chester and the Mrs, CONGRATS on 1900 posts. Your so close to 2000posts. Great having you both around and reading your posts, always joyful.

Hope to catch you both in the chatroom sometime soon! ;)

• Congratulation Mr and Mrs Chester.

Not only does the 1900+ posts represtent a supreme personal achievement it also is a primary reason why for over two years now this messageboard has been going and going very well. Thank you and a big congratulations to you both, incidentally what will you be known as when you reach the 2000 milestone will it simply be 2000 post club.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie