1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,658 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• gday arthur

<span style=\'color:red\'>1500 posts and still going strong thanks for all the wonderful hours of fun and all that information your have sorced and inparted to all of us a big thanks

see you in a short while to congats for 1600

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• 1500 posts!

Looking forward to continuing on the trail with you,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Smokey -
    We were just congratulating you last month on 1000 posts, now here you are at 1100 - WOW!!! Keep up those posts - you know I really enjoy them!! :wub:
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi smokey,
    I echo my fellow English friend Arthur,
    when I say

CONGRATULATIONS on 1100 POSTS,

smokey my little flower, it has been a real pleasure knowing you
    we have had lots of fun, and also exchanged some serious views.
    Thanks for being a good friend,
    Have a good day, little bloke and you,

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Aug 19 2005, 04:18 PM
    smokey my little flower, it has been a real pleasure knowing you

Keith,
    You're a BS artist if I ever heard one. :lol: :lol:

BTW, I'm pullin' your leg so don't get mad.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hi Jim
    I meant it, you know me!!
    I'm your friend!!
    I've never BS'd in my life, well, perhaps a little bit!!
    Now my Texan buddy, I want you to nip over to the Real Seniors thread,
    and help my find out the naughty moderator who has tampered with the forum title!!!!!
    One of them has added IMmaturity to the title.
    Any ideas,Jim, you would tell me if you knew???
    Wouldn't you???

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Aug 19 2005, 05:53 PM
    help my find out the naughty moderator who has tampered with the forum title!!!!! One of them has added IMmaturity to the title. Any ideas,Jim, you would tell me if you knew??? Wouldn't you???

I have my suspicions, Keith, but since they're just suspicions, I'd better not say.

Let me say this, though, some of our moderators take themselves, and their functions, entirely too seriously. This is a place to have fun and get to know one another better but some people just have no sense of humor.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• smokey,

We are just making the rounds on all the milestone clubs, congratulating folks today, and we have finally worked our way to the heights of 1100 posts, which you accomplished today.

Let us offer you a hand to steady you until you are over the dizzies (or maybe you're better by now :lol: ).

It's been a total blast hangin' out here with you, looking forward to many more years together :D !

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• 1100 Posts!!!

You are the grand lady here on this board. Keep up the great post here and maybe we can take a good lesson from you. ;)

Thanks for the friendship and many conversations here. We'll get caught up here soon enough, and next thing we know you will be at 1200. :P

Have a grand day lady and know that you are a vital part to this board. :wub:

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi to all

thanks for the congrats am having so much fun and the milestone wizzed on by. would not be able to do this with out you all heart felt thanks for making me feel so at home chatting with you all. the little bloke and i are doing well its wrming up and summer is on its way.

hooroo smokey

• Jim you rascal,
    I've been wondering where you were going to post that 1000.,
    and you went and started a new thread!!!
    Anyway Jim,

CONGRATULATIONS on your 1000th post,
    and may you and I,have many more fun and exchanges.

Best Wishes,
    your English 'Old fart' friend,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• CONGRATS stumpy

you sly fox you have made it to the 1000 club looks like i will have to get my skates on otherwise i will be eating your dust as you shoot on by

be great having you here you have stirred the pot a few times what joy

hooroo smokey

• Stumpy - you keep your cards close to your vest, but I see you have sneaked in with 1000 posts! Well, just keep it up, and before you know it, you'll be at 1500 and really be in the top echelons.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Just a short note to say congrats to Stumpy on 1000 posts. Glad you decided to come back. See you around.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne