1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,729 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Todd,
    I thought you were going to get here earlier on today, but here you are

CONGRATULATIONS on reaching 1000 posts,

it's been a real pleasure knowing you,
    and exchanging views on everything from The Duke,
    to the weather.

Look forward to your many more posts,
    All my Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• sixviper

CONGRATS</span> on reaching <span style=\'color:red\'>1000

i didnt think you were ever going to make it what with all of the holidays you have been having :lol: but glad you have made it and will be looking forward to the next 1000.

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Todd, congratulations on your 1,001th post. Looks like we can keep each other challenged a bit for making postings. I am definately enjoying yours and looking forward to thousands more from you my friend. Also, heh heh, you had me temporarily beaten. This will be a fun race to run with a good friend as you which I am looking forward to running with you.

Hi Keith, Thank you my friend. It does feel good to get busy again and to also catch up on reading you great postings.

Hi Hondo, thany you as well my friend. Im also enjoying trying to catch up on reading you postings. Sooner or later, the posting gap will close a bit. ;-))

Hi Jay, thank you kind sir and please extend my deepesy sympathies to your family at your loss. I am truely sorry to hear this sad news. Next time in San Antonio, we'll have to meet and to let me buy you at least a lunch.

Hi Vera, thanks to you as well my friend and I hope i'll be able to do some justice for you in making better postings of my rantings. :-))

Hi Smokey my dear. Rerading your postings gets me through some days and keeps my smiling and grinning (like a Baboon) :-)) Looking forward to many more of your postings my dear.

Hi Arthur, thank you for those kind words my friend. I get much more from your postings than I could ever type a decent reply to.

Take care Ladies & Gents, I should have time to visit again tomorrow.

C

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• GREAT JOB AT REACHING 1000 POSTS!!!

Keep up the great posts and glad that you've been a great friend for many of us.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congrats Carl and Todd. 1000 posts and counting. Ya'll make me feel like a rookie. Always interesting reading.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Arthur, Congratulations on 1700posts. Its great seeing you in the forum and I enjoy reading the "on this day" thread very much. Will look forward to seeing you at 1800!.

-IHW

• Hi Arthur

1700 POSTS.

I enjoy reading your posts every time
    I log into the site. They are a great insight
    into the past.

Best regards

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Here we go again - I always seem to be at the tail end of congratulatory messages. So let me be the last (maybe) to offer hoorahs for your 1700 posts, Arthur. Thanks for all the informative messages. Not a day goes by without finding that you have posted something concerning Duke that I didn't know before.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 7 2005, 04:37 PM
    Here we go again - I always seem to be at the tail end of congratulatory messages. So let me be the last (maybe) to offer hoorahs for your 1700 posts, Arthur. Thanks for all the informative messages. Not a day goes by without finding that you have posted something concerning Duke that I didn't know before.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

[snapback]22939[/snapback]

Hi Jay, could that slip be the result of playing too many games of Canasta? :D

Cheers--C.

• CONGRATS</span> <span style=\'color:blue\'>Arthur

great posting arthur 1700 and still going strong soon we will be hear saying congrats for your 1800 one keep them coming till then

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Arthur, I might be alittle late with my congrats but they are just as sincere as the day you hit 1700 posts. You have been quite an asset to the board and I enjoy reading all your posts. See you at 1800 real soon.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 8 2005, 05:06 PM
    Hi Carl - No, it's probably the result of falling asleep in my recliner a lot of times!
    Cheers - Jay :lol:

[snapback]22962[/snapback]

Hi Jay, Ha ha ha. I know what you mean about recliners. I fall asleep in mine all the time. Case in point was last night as I was watching Sands of Iwo Jima. I did not mean to fall asleep but, the temperature was just right, I was still with a full belly from supper and I had been sipping a milk shake that i'd made. :D