1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,702 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Keith, sorry I was not here yesterday to see your thousandth post :headbonk: I was not near a computer yesterday for more than a few moments.

As Long John Silver would say: Arrrrr, glad to see you made it mate...arrrrr.

Take care my friend.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi ethan

CONGRATS

on reaching your milestone will have to get a wriggle on to keep in front of you :lol: keep them coming mate tis been a pleasure knowing you ;)

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey,

Many thanks for your Congratualtions to me, now it's my turn!!!

1200 POSTS

thank you also, for being a great new pal,
    we need to get flirting again, back to the RSM for fun!

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• smokey,

We just love to see the "old-timers" marching right along and still posting.

1200 posts!

Remember way back when, when you thought you'd never, ever make it to 100 posts? And then, 1000 posts seemed like rarified heights?

Now you're here!!

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump: (X 2, since we can't put 12 in one post)

We've been together practically since the beginning, and look forward to continuing on for many more posts :lol: .

Fondly,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Glad to see you at 1200 posts!!

You are a grand lady with the message board. The Queen of JWMB! {John Wayne Message Board} You have been a very special friend here on the board, and we look foward to more and more days here. Thanks for your friendship.

Cheers Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Smokey -
    You are really going to town with 1200 posts. Always enjoy your messages, so keep up the good work. We need to stoke the fires on the RSM - its been kinda quiet there for a while -
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• hi one and all

thanks for all of the heart felt congrats have been coming in as much as i can we have had more storms in just the last 2 months than we normally do for the whole summer fingers crossed and touch wood no damage for me here yet.

i have to say that i have had a wonderful time here making new friends from all over getting to flirt with some and having fun with you all. and mike if i'm queen then you have to be king (chester and mrs c dont count as they are already a team :lol: :lol: :lol: )

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"