1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,737 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well here's number 1400.

Its great to be a member of this superb board, I really enjoy it and thanks to all for making it such a great place.

I'll see you at 1500, and hopefully it won't be too long.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Robbie, let me throw in my two cents worth in congratulating you on a job well done. Congrats on your 14ooth posting (now 1401) ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi fellas and shelias

well chester when i first read it i was thinking yep and thats how i feel today "OLD" have been run off my feet haveing to get assignments done for my course and doing all the work as well so no offence taken just makes me like you old :lol:

thanks for the congrats has been a while since i was last in and it could be sometime before i get to much further but will get in when time permits.

CONGRATS</span> to you on reaching <span style=\'color:green\'>1400 posts be seeing you soon at 1500 has been a while but you will get there

well till later to you all hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Ringo(Carl)(Mr Gibson :lol: )

Congrats on post number 1600

I have enjoyed getting to know you, glad your here with us!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Howdy Todd, Arthur, thank both you Gentlemen for those kind words. You both have helped make this site very interesting for me and it has been alot of fun for me because of your efforts in making it so. I'm glad to be lucky enough to know you as well.

Take care fellas--best cheers--Ringo. :)

• Another milestone passes me by on the weekend - CONGRATULATIONS Carl - 1600 posts - quite an accomplishment. I always love gabbing with my fellow Texan.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Apr 10 2006, 11:00 AM
    Another milestone passes me by on the weekend - CONGRATULATIONS Carl - 1600 posts - quite an accomplishment. I always love gabbing with my fellow Texan.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

[snapback]30258[/snapback]

Thank you Jay. :) And does that mean that next time when im in San Antonio, that your going to pay for my dinner @ The Red Barn? :D

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Apr 10 2006, 03:16 PM
    Thank you Jay. :) And does that mean that next time when im in San Antonio, that your going to pay for my dinner @ The Red Barn? :D

[snapback]30269[/snapback]

Ahhhh - I don't see that in my quote ... :uhuh: However, that is certainly not out of the question. ^^
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"