1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,592 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Todd, congratulations on your 1400th (now 1406) postings. I am definately looking forward to many thousands more from you my friend. :blink: I mean :rolleyes: I mean :D

Best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi all

IM BACK and it looks like im just in time to say congrats to one and all who have passed mile stones while i have been busy.

glad you have all moved on and up the ladder one and all

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• CONGRATULATIONS JAY, at passing the 1100th postings mark. <span style='color:gray'> Better watch out <span style='color:green'> to make sure <span style='color:blue'> that your <span style='color:red'> EDITOR isn't <span style='color:gray'> peeking over your <span style='color:green'> broad Duke-like <span style='color:blue'> shoulders watching <span style='color:purple'> you mess around <span style='color:green'> at Duke Wayne <span style='color:blue'> on company time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Just kidding. Congratulations are in hand for you my friend from down the road a piece. :D </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hello All
    Congrats karl and my thanks to all members, who,s posts make for interesting reading. murray :D

Greetings from North of the 49th