1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,707 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 30 2006, 12:27 PM
    ... and did it blow in this morning :blink::wacko:
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]37336[/snapback]

Yup, at about 9:30 am here. It's a good thing that both my cats have long hair. I was out shopping and it was really raging then but when I was coming home; the cold was really on. I got back and both my cats came out of hiding and it was almost comical to see their fur really flapping in the breeze. Then it started to rain a bit and both of them started rubbing against my legs (drying off I guess) ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Everyone

Thanks for the messages of congratulations. I didn't even realise that I had hit 1600 posts until I read your comments.

Its great to be a part of this superb board and I wonder will this be the last milestone I reach on this particular format of the board.

Thanks again
    Robbie
    :agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Jay

Many congratulations, you have moved on quite quickly, I didn't realise you has surpassed 1400 posts or that you were anywhere close to 1400 posts. Well done, good going.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Thank you, Todd and Robbie, for your thoughts. As I have said before, I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for all you friendly folk in residence. All the interesting comments and info posted here keep me coming back.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Congratulations Senta for making 1200 posts here. Haven't posted here in a while but wanted to say that I enjoy having you here my friend. See you at 1300 very very soon.

Cheers B) Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote