1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,635 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congratulations on your 1000th Post gt12pak! :punk:
    It's about time! :hyper:Glad to have you at:cowboy: this special club. :martini_shaken:I guess I can call you Sheriff. :star: Keep up the posting!:sport:

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations:punk: DukePilgram :pipe1:on your 1500th:chickawow: post! :sport: Keep up the great posts and thanks for all your contributions.:gossip:

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Lordy Lordy Lordy, look whos just passed fourty-plus 960! It's the man with the sports car who wears the coonskin cap and carrys a slingshot! That person I speaketh about is none other than our resident from the great State of Georgia--GT! Keep up the great work my friend--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Dang Mike, sorry I missed you passing 1,500! CONGRATULATIONS my good friend and thanks for keeping my Irish eyes entertained with your writings.

I hope one of these days, that you will become one of those "powers-that-be" here so we can FORCE you into doing more than you already have to do ;-D

• Thanks for the kind words and you're right, I have been slacking around here lately. Anyway, here's to the next 1000 posts!!!

Countdown to my next....just kidding.....:teeth_smile:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Three cheers for the new sheriff!!! Congrats on making 1000, gt12pak. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Har har, I guess we'll just have to send in ol Bart Jason after him ;-))

CONGRATS GT, on FINALLY passing that 1,000th mark -- and every post was a pleasure to read. ;-))