1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,749 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congrats on 1400 posts, Senta. It's always a pleasure hearing from such a nice person. Keep them coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• thankyou chester :newyear: and mrs c :angel1: was just getting in a few before i went and picked the little bloke up from school. didnt see that i had passed a mile stone woohoo moved up a step.

cheers smokey

ps wont be on over the weekend as i am working will someday have to catch up.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congratulations on another milestone, smokey. You've amassed 1400 posts and some of them were good. :wink_smile: Just joking, they were all a pleasure to read:thumbs_up: Keep them coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Yaaaaaa, Congratulations Smokey on reaching and passing 1,400 (now 1,412) posts. Keep up the great posts and looking forward to many many more!!! :thumbs_up: :hyper: :russia: :wink: :hyper:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• thank you to one and all for all the back slapping i have received this week, sure makes a shelia feel loved. am getting back into the grove and enjoying it see you all when i get 1500.
    will have to try to catch up but as i work all weekend it looks like that may be some time before i do, put in a 20 hr weekend.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• :hyper:W A H O O Mike! Glad to see you reach a new high level of achievement. 1800 great posts and counting! Watch out for GT, he's a snippin'-at-your-heels. :wink_smile:All that aside-CONGRATULATIONS my friend. :martini_shaken:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..