1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,589 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks Hondo, Keith and Jay. It is a real pleasure to be counted as a member among people like you. What a board!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello All
    As I have posted in the past, and continue to feel today, it is good to be a member of such a fine group of people. Thank you Kevin for everything you do and thanks to the moderators for their work. Thank you fellow members for the entertainment information and good will that your posts represent. This is Kilo 6 at kilo 1 and once again thank you

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Welcome back and Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts, Murray. And everyone of them an enjoyable read. You sure got a way with words.

Mark

• Congratulations to dukefan1 (Mark) on reaching (more like sneaking by)

1900 posts!!

Seems like that last hundred went by pretty quickly - before you know it, we'll be welcoming you into the Twenty-first Century Club!

In the meantime, keep up the good work! It's a good time each week as you update the picture game and What's the Movie? Thank you for those, and your many other contributions here!

Jim and Sue (aka Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:)

• Thanks, Jim and Sue. I "snuck" so quietly past 1900, I didn't even know it myself. I'm glad you all enjoy the games. That's what makes it worth doing, the fun people have playing it. And the laughs I get reading the quotes, priceless!

Mark

• Hi Mark

I have been pretty tied up the last couple of days and was away in Strattford last week so many congratulations on reaching 1900. Very well done and keep up the great ork.

Regards
    Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• To those I missed for your 1000th + post, my apology for missing your milestone. Congratulations on this accomplishments and I am so glad to have you here.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote