Headed back to Texas

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,330 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello dear Friends,

Just wanted to let you know I am going back to Texas and will be without internet access for I don't know how long. Life has thrown me yet another big curve and my world is crumbling. Don't think I have forgotten about you and this, our special place. I leave Idaho April 1st. And no it's not an April Fools joke.

Love,

Cindyrella:sad:

• I am so sorry to hear that, Cindyrella. Sometimes life throws you a curve. When it does, step right up and hit it out of the park. Keep your head up and things will look better. Whenever you can visit here again, we'll have your seat warm for you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Sorry to hear that Cindyrella. Prayer lifted for you, may God grant you favor in your time of need.
    As Mark said we will keep a seat warm for you when you have the time to stop and see us.

• I will keep you in my prayers also.. Psalms 91:1

I won't be wronged-I won"t be insulted-I won't be laid a hand on. :cowboy:

• Cindyrella - my prayers go out to you and hope that you come through this period without too much wear and tear. We'll be thinking about you and hope you're back with us very soon!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thank you all so much for your words and prayers. I am a survivor and with God's help I will get through this. I am being blessed even now with being in Texas when my daughter has another baby in April. Then I am planning to FINALLY go prospecting so I will be traveling, which I LOVE to do. I will be busy and that will help the healing process.

When I read all of your comments I thought about how much you all mean to me, and have from the start. Since I first found this wonderful place I have received so much strength and comfort, and I can't thank you enough...

I would kiss that sweet Kevin if I could, for creating this place, he will have to settle for the surprise gift...:wink_smile:

Much love,

Cindy:broken_heart:

• Hi Cindy, I echo everyone else here and glad to see Texas gain another great Citizen.

Take care and hopefully sometime I can meet you in person ;-))

Regards-Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..