8000+ Post Club

There are 93 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 61,285 times. The latest Post () was by arthurarnell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks both,
    I have never been one for blowing my own trumpet on these milestones,
    I am just happy, congratulating others for their continued support of this forum.

Keith,

YOUR support of this forum is HUGE! It is a privilege to congratulate you, and I'm only sorry we haven't paid more attention ourselves.

Thanks for all you do here!

Chester :newyear:

• Congratulations Ringo Kid aka Carl. This is your 8100th post. We are proud of you. And it is a pleasure to have you here. Keep it coming, Man!

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Go Carl Go! Way to go The Ringo Kid! Congratulations on your 8300th Post! You the man! Glad to have you here on your expert advice on military movies, etc. Keep it coming!

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• HAPPY 8300 POSTS RINGO KID!
    IT IS GREAT TO HAVE YOUR REMARKS ABOUT THE WAR MOVIES...WHAT IS PROPER, WHAT IS NOT. IS THAT YOUR HOBBY OR WERE YOU IN SUPPLY AND ORDINANCE,
    :wink_smile: NOT TO SAY THAT YOUR OTHER POSTS ARE NOT ENJOYED ALSO. HERE'S TO MANY MORE!
    KPKEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE