John Wayne Picture Game #198

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,785 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #197? 5

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. chester7777 (2) 40%
    3. brick (1) 20%
    4. ethanedwards (1) 20%
    5. dukefan1 (1) 20%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4606 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a three way tie this week!

The winners of game #196 are...

chester7777, SXViper and brick. :))): :))): :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Lady I’ve already told you, these little ole weenies aren’t gonna fill me up!
    I don’t care how many trays you bring me!

Now go get me some of Bill’s chili and hurry before I chew your waiter's arm off!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: "Well I see we got the leftovers from the midget convention, can anybody tell me why those little people always order so much food !!!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Duke: I love little sausages, let me try one.

Woman: Um...I think the caterer must be a cannibal.

Duke: Why you say that?

Woman: That "sausage" you're about to eat has a fingernail on it.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• ahh what have we here "little boys" (best known as cherrios downunder) really like them dipped in sauce yum

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Mam you have a straw ? I'll just snort these!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!