So who are the older Duke Wayne members who are still here?

There are 40 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 22,738 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Ive been gone for years for various reasons and now are woking, but have seen many things have changed.I dont know who is here or how to do much yet. Anyway, what members are still here who were here when I was here? Same gose for Mods etx.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Glad to see you.I originally stopped mainly for healthissues and such,but now a bunch better. Also,the Smith and Wesson forum took upmost of the rest of my time. I spend 99.9% of my time in the area known as The Lounge. Im also the ringo kid there too.

• Im sorry I had not known, both were very valuable here and I highly respected them both. And I thought I had it rough these past few years having brain surgery and all.

• Good to see a few "faded Grey shirts" still here. Ill be in when possible? Im working at Home Depot part time-though due to hurricane harvey--more hours than usual--which I need so I can get another laptop-mine died in 2013. Im on a TABLET THAT IS RAPIDLY GOING DOWN HILL. Sorry for caps

• What a wonderful blast from the past, great to see you again and I hope we'll see more of you going forward.

What a wonderful blast from the past, great to see you again and I hope we'll see more of you going forward.

What a wonderful blast from the past, great to see you again and I hope we'll see more of you going forward.

Thanks, and ill. try visiting when ican.Imworking now and have a weird schedule.

• Great to see you back on the board, Ringo. I wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you're doing great. Myself, I don't get in here as much as I used to, might have to increase my visits. Were you the one who collected German military memorabilia? Anyway, welcome back.

Also, so very sorry to hear of the passing of Arthur Arnell and Ethan Edwards. Shows how much I've stayed away. Though the last few times I was here I noticed that Ethan Edwards was no longer moderator. Thought maybe he just stepped down and found new interests. I know both guys will be sorely missed around here.

• Great to see you back on the board, Ringo. I wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you're doing great. Myself, I don't get in here as much as I used to, might have to increase my visits. Were you the one who collected German military memorabilia? Anyway, welcome back.

Also, so very sorry to hear of the passing of Arthur Arnell and Ethan Edwards. Shows how much I've stayed away. Though the last few times I was here I noticed that Ethan Edwards was no longer moderator. Thought maybe he just stepped down and found new interests. I know both guys will be sorely missed around here.

Thanks and same here. My time is kinda limited now that I'm working again. I was saddened to hear we lost two of our British brothers. In the last couple years-I had major brain surgery to correct several things that were greatly effecting me-like my patterns of speech-balance, memory etc--not much better now because I need electronic updating every two months-last update I got-about 18 months ago-due to having no funds to doi so.

• I joined in March 2004. Does that qualify me as an "older" member?

After years away, I suppose I am back, not that anyone here would remember me! I see some familiar handles and our conversations all come back to me. I am saddened to learn of the recent passings of a few ongtime Duke board posters, but time relentlessly marches on.

Years back in the In Harm's Way thread we had a discussion about recasting a "What if?" sequel. I'd like to start a thread and have that conversation again, so I'll get to work on that and look forward to everyone's contributions.

Nice to be here at the forum again.

"Day off?"
    "Off day."

• I'm glad you found your way back, Cole. It is sad about our recent member losses, but we remember them fondly and trudge forward. I hope you stop in whenever you can, we will be here.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "