The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 359,909 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• sorry guys have been busy and too tired some nights to even turn on the computer we have early starts and late finishes most days, worked it out the other day only get 7 days off a month, cant wait till next jan will be able to have a holiday.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• working our little buts off just did a 6 day week have 2 days and sunday off next week had another roster change. just have time to pop on for a short time and then i sometimes doze off while reading

cheers smokey

• Good 2 see that there are still some dancers out there. That was quite a 4 or should I say 6 step.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• I've moved beyond the "senior" category and into the dinosaur class. :laugh:

Hey Jim,
    over here in the UK, probably in the States too,
    a dinosaur is a person who does not accept the modern IT world,
    particularly computers and cell phones.
    It seems,you have not yet moved into that category!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello All doesn't anybody ever talk to the girls on this thread anymore ???

Greetings from North of the 49th

• thats because we are all so busy with one thing and another, and we have been sitting at the picnic tables in the park for such a long time :tounge_smile::))):

cheers smokey