The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 362,604 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi ethan

glad to see someone else is trying to bring back smiles to serious by far lets have some fun and then some. thats the way to go never give up you never know you might just get lucky ;) :lol: they do say you can teach and old dog new tricks so watch out you could be jumping through my hoops sooner than you think.

but i could be leading you down the garden park just softening you up for baby sis :lol: i will be keeping my options open still hoping to set a trap for hondo he might just fall for it yet :lol: got to blindside him somehow :lol:

keep smiling

cheers (hooroo) smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi smokey,
    What did Duke say in The Alamo,
    'Old Buck, Young Doe'
    One can can give to the other,what the other lacks,
    or words like that!!
    Perhaps that's where we're at,
    and in any case Jay and Hondo,
    are just pretenders!!
    Baby Sis, must be resting up in Kansas!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Jul 25 2005, 09:24 AM
    Baby Sis, must be resting up in Kansas!

[snapback]19408[/snapback]

Resting up is right...it has been 102+ degrees for the past week here. :dead: I work in the heat so have not been doing much...but don't worry ee.. I am right here keeping my eye on you big boy. :wub:

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Baby Sis -
    You better keep an eye on ee there. He's a sneaky pete and will trip you up when you are not looking. I, on the other hand, will watch out for your best interests.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• This must be love!!!
    No one has called me big boy, for a long time,
    Baby sis, Jay might call me, sneaky pete,
    but he's wrong, I'm sneaky Keith,
    and while he's got your best interests, at heart,
    I can do one better, I've got all our
    best interests, right here!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• hay there baby sis

you had better watch out they are circling with their war paint on, hope you have enough buckshot to keep them at bay. boy oh boy have you set the cat amongst the budgies they will be coming out with their dukes up for a real how do you do for your fair hand :lol:

best way to keep them baby sis treat them mean to keep them keen good luck to you hope you get the best one :D :lol:

hooroo smokey

• Hey Smokey -
    I've got my eye on you too! You gals may think you're more than a match for the guys (make that shielas and blokes), but we'll have to see about that!
    Cheers - Jay :D:D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• oh jay

how sweet thou art (not) :lol: :lol: boy do you think us shelias came down in the last rain storm we will have you for lunch before you know it :lol: :lol:

we have ways to make you suffer before we well we'll think about what we will be doing later :lol:

still trying to snare hondo but he is being a little gun shy gone off the bite will ahve to work on him while i tease you and ethan aint it grand to be hanging around for the fun of it :lol: ;)

hooroo smokey

• Hi smokey,
    why waste your time, with these whippersnappers,
    what you need is experience!
    My heart is filled with desire,
    and you cast me aside like an old glove!
    Everyone is too busy chatting about this guy, what's his name,
    oh yeah! John Wayne, to be making whoopie!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Is it something in the water over there, Keith, that makes you Brits so horny? :lol: :lol: :lol:

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hi Jim,
    That is so amazing, that post of yours
    including that article.
    Did you know it relates to Torbay,
    well Torquay is Torbay,
    how very strange, that you should send that to me!!
    It was me in that dinghy!! Ha ha

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Stumpy, I am with you all the way on this one :jump: I can remember in WW-2 the Brits would Say " The Yanks Are Over Paid, Over Sexed and Over Here, :fear2: but we love them Any-How!!! :wub: Thank God I am over all that Crapola, :blink::rolleyes: and just go out to the Airport and Fly my Aircraft with "MY MISTRESS" :wub: painted on the side of the my Airplane!!! :D Boy I must be getting OLD!

Chilibill :cowboy:

• Chilibill,

Are you telling us that the snow on the roof has put out that fire in the stove? :D

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• gday there you blokes

hondo thats right snow on the roof does put fire in the belly ;);) hows your snow coming am i getting any bites here yet or am i just blowing in the wind.

oh ethan i havent cast you aside but your baby sis's piece on the side and i dont do no poaching have to go out and hunt up my own little bit of woopie on the side :lol: :lol: chester is out as hes already someones bit of woopie and if we poach him we will be getting a womping from Mrs C :lol:

and chill what can one say bet hes got so much woopie going on he couldnt fit us in if he tried :D he has his love and she has wings how can we compare :lol:

hooroo smokey

• Hondo , Chester and Smokey, Don't count old Grandpa out yet! :dead: I do not have much Snow on the roof yet, :D must be that Indian Blood, ;) but you do have to Fan the Campfire a lot more! :jump:

Chester, my Son down in Phoenix said that it has been running about 110F to 115F every day, :stunned: but up here in Northern Arizona near Sedona it has been very nice at 90F to 100F because of the Cloud Cover and Thunder Storms that come every year at this time in the Summer. :)

Smokey, I do have one Gal at Church that loves to fly but she is 1/2 my age, and I think that if I did not keep on a Dead Run to keep out in front of her, I would be Dead in 3 Days!!! :fear::dead:

Bill :cowboy:

• Hi my fellow romancers,
    What has happened to Baby Sis?
    She has gone real cool on this subject,
    has anyone noticed any of the blokes have
    gone missing too?
    I notice we have got experience here, now that Bill
    is on the scene, you just can't beat
    experience!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Baby Sis is tired of wasting her time with you guys. ^^ She going for the real thing. ;)

As for you Smokey, I have a little snow up on the roof, but I have a real fire going here. I bet you can feel the warmth all around down under. :D You just keep that porch light lit, and I'll find my way. :jump:

Hey you guys, eat your hearts out. :lol:

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote