The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,104 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Chester and Mrs.Chester!

Congratulations on 2100.

It was all great posts! It is great pleasure to me to stay here with you. And to know more and more about Duke. It is so exiting!
    Regards,
    Senta

• Boy - is my mind boggling! Hondo - CONGRATULATIONS on 2100 posts and Chester & the Mrs. - CONGRATULATIONS on 2200 posts. I get heady just thinking about those numbers and how often they keep occurring. Keep up the good work and those informative and interesting posts.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I echo Smokeys sentiments to all three of you. Congratulations on reaching another milestone.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Happy 3rd Anniversary[/b] in a few hours. You've been instrumental on this board, and keep things going well. ;)

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Mr. and Mrs. Chester,
    Congratulations on reaching 2300 posts.
    You are doing a gret job here. I enjoy your posts and you are always so friendly and open to all of us.
    Best wishes,
    Senta

• 2300 posts

see it didnt take too long before you hit 2300 before you know it you will be getting congrats on your 2400th one

keep them coming you make a great pair

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This took a while. But I finally made it. Thanks to all who kept me in line. I look forward to the new year and what we have to look forward to. I'll see you soon here.

Looks like my friend, Chester and the Mrs. took a little of my thunder on this, they just made it to 2400. <_<

Gonna get caught up soon.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• 2400 POSTS!!!

Keep up the posts and hope that the others don't catch up soon. ;)

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote