The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 220,873 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Sharon

late again but still means the same.

smokey,

We're even later still! Not sure how we missed it, but we sure want to congratulate you on reaching

2600 :star: posts!

:star: :star: :star::gora: :star: :star: :star:

I believe that you are the highest single woman poster here, and you should be proud.

i dont know if im the highest scoring female surely there are others who have high posts than me.

Hondo speaks the truth when he says you are the highest posting single woman around these here parts!! Yee haw!!

:wub: you, too, and happy to have you as a friend!!

Chester and the Mrs.

• Mark,

We'd like to join Keith in congratulating you on reaching

2400 posts!

Like Keith, so many of your posts are indicative of hard work on your part, that make this message board truly a great place to be. Both the picture game and What Movie Is It? are fun, and we are often really blown away by the photos you come up with.

Thanks, Mark, for being an integral part of our JW community!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• looks like i will have to get a wriggle on before you overtake me dukefan1 congrats to your latest milestone

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thankyou Keith, Jay and smokey. I'm glad you all enjoy the game. That's what makes it worth it.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• thanks guys you make me feel loved..... might be able to get here a lot more if i get the job change, moving off the floor and into the stockroom looking forward to a new experience

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"