The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,157 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• CONGRATS chester and mrs c on reaching 2500 soon you will have the extra star on your name has been fun see you soon at 2600

to you both :jump::jump::jump:

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Keith, Emmanuel, Arthur, and Senta,

Thanks for your thoughts, we appreciate it!

You are a great bunch to hang out with. Our only wish would be that we could have a meal together sometime and enjoy each other's company that way - you know, something like a JWMB convention or something like that :D . But for now, this is quite satisfactory.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• CONGRATULATIONS Chester & the Mrs. for 2600 posts. As usual, I'm at the tail end of things and late with these salutations. Nonetheless, a great HOORAY for your accomplishment. Your posts are always a great pleasure to read.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• chester and mrs c a big CONGRATS on reaching the 2600 mark looks like i will make it just in time to be writting again to say congrats on 2700. sorry it wasnt sooner but i have been busy with my course have had lots to do but will have to catch up again soon

again well done till later

hooroo smokey

• Your quite welcome my friends. Take care--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Chester and Mrs.,

What can be a better place to post my 1800 th.

then to say,

2700 POSTS </span>

Keep, 'em truckin'

I guess we may have helped to spur this board along a bit!!!

Best Wishes,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Keith,

What an honor! Thank you! If we'd been thinking, we could have done the same thing for you.

Originally posted by chester7777@Feb 18 2006, 11:28 AM
    Jay, Ringo, and Smokey,
    Thank you folks, also, for your kind comments! ! !

[snapback]27474[/snapback]

You are welcome, folks. Now, CONGRATULATIONS on 2700 posts (and counting) within just a few days. You are really stirring up the activity here!
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• chester and mrs c

CONGRATS on reaching 2700 and as your only a few short of the next mark i will give you your congrats on that one as well as you are surely to have reached there by the time i get back here i have been very busy and its getting even busier now so see you when i get back here hopefully soon

hooroo smokey

• For making 2600, 2700 & 2800 POSTS!

Just getting a head start on the last number :P
    Sorry for being away. You guys are great!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote