The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 222,562 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• congrats

to all those who have passed mile stones sorry i have missed them am glad to see you all advancing will have to get a wriggle on myself if i ever want to reach such heights

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hondo,

Congrats on the great achievement of 2400 posts!!! I look forward to reading many more.

Cheers,
    Bek :)

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thank you for the nice words Ladies and Gentlemen. I mean-WOW, I can't believe 100 went that quickly? :blink: Tell you one thing, I NEVER have enjoyed any other site on the web as much as I have enjoyed this one. It also helps to have great people/friends like you all are--to be here as well.

I also want to wish HONDO a Congrats for his newest milestone of 2,400 postings.

Cheers and Rootbeers--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hondo and Ringo. Congrats on your respective milestones!!

You guys are true assets to a great forum.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thanks to you all for the great support and glad to be back. I missed all of you and wish you all well. Sorry I haven't heard from Smoky.

But it was great to hear from all of you, and Congratulations Ringo your moving up to 2100!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• CONGRATS

to ringo and hondo for getting further up the totum pole (hope its spelt right) sorry i have missed these events but as they say better late than never

smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Oct 10 2006, 12:48 PM
    Thank you Hondo, and Smokey. i'm looking to set my sights on 10,000 postings here, and then go into semi-retirement. :-))

[snapback]35692[/snapback]

At the rate you're going, Carl, you'll get there pretty quick :lol: :lol: !
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• You got that right Jay! I have the fastest fingers in the West :rolleyes: did anyone actually think that Wyatt Earp, Buffalo Bill, Wild Bill Hickok, Annie Oakley, John Wayne or Clint Eastwood were fast? wellllllooooo; I"M the fastest typist in the West. :D:D:cowboy:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..